Whether politics are involved or not
I feel like abortion should be eliminated all together
i dont agree that black woman young dont vote
i am not sure were you got that statistic I would like to know
But mostly all the woman i know vote
I mean all of them-I think woman in general vote alot more cause they can
Blacks/wHITES IT DOESNT MATTER
Abortion is a devils way out!!!

You have a right to be against abortion.

However, do you know what it's like to be pregnant with on one to support you? To be pregnant with few if any job options available to you? To be a victim of a rape or a molestation, (these do happen you know). Or to be pregnant with a child that when born will suffer its few days of life in agony? Or to be pregnant with a child with a deformity so weird that it causes the same type of result... or worse... death right after being born?

I think saying abortion is the 'devil's way out' is very harsh, especially considering some situations causing the pregnancy were of the devil in the first place.

If its meant to be ist meant to be
Everyone states God lets everything happen for a reason Right?
So explain this if two wrongs dont make a right!
If the man that raped or molested is or isnt brought to justice!
If you have to carry that child from 1 to 9 months depending on the circumstance...
What right does it give us to take a life?
What right is it of anybody to do so?
I havent been in this situation cause I am a man
This is my point of view but I do not accept the fact of taking a life in any way shape or form regardless of the situation.
If we struggle-If we need-If we want that is the realism that is life!!

Quite as it's kept.........

Most white people who are against abortion are against it because they see it as a self-destroying genocide upon thier race.

They could care less if Blacks and Browns get abortions.
Some of these same Christian pro-life groups are paying for women down in Mexico and Central America to be sterilized for economic reasons.

They want less of US in the world and more of THEMSELVES.

Dual Karnayn said:
Quite as it's kept.........

Most white people who are against abortion are against it because they see it as a self-destroying genocide upon thier race.

They could care less if Blacks and Browns get abortions.
Some of these same Christian pro-life groups are paying for women down in Mexico and Central America to be sterilized for economic reasons.

They want less of US in the world and more of THEMSELVES.

You aren't lying Dual Karnayn, these anti-abortion activist post up outside of abortion clinics, and aggresively advertise how they feel. They actually have a mime-like Doctor with fake blood the clothes, and a white baby doll all chopped up. I stopped by one day to view the demo, and they acted as though i ws public enemy #1. I guess your theory is the driving force behind all these white-supremacists bombing abortion clinics.

Spicy

You aren't lying Dual Karnayn, these anti-abortion activist post up outside of abortion clinics, and aggresively advertise how they feel. They actually have a mime-like Doctor with fake blood the clothes, and a white baby doll all chopped up. I stopped by one day to view the demo, and they acted as though i ws public enemy #1. I guess your theory is the driving force behind all these white-supremacists bombing abortion clinics.
Yeah I see 'em....

Crying and kneeling all around a statue of Virgin Mary with a bunch of candles lit around it looking spooky.

Some of these abortion clinics look like a clip from a Mario Puzo flick.

The funny part is these same people who will protest abortion are usually the same people who are PRO-WAR!

They also tend to be pro-death penalty.

Hell, the unborn baby don't know he's being killed but that little 5 year old boy being bombed or mentally retarded 35 year old man being fried in the chair can feel every bit of it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back