Brother AACOOLDRE : Abortion

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
What do you guys think about all this fuss white people are having about abortion. Abortion is about the freedom of middle,upper class white females to get an abortion if they make a mistake.

Abortion isn't a do or die situation among black females. black females dont have the attitude that the world is comming to an end if they are left option less to kill.

I dont believe in abortion
So I have no comment
I feel that woman in general
If they are not ready for children
Heat of the moment or whatever they should make him strap up
If he wont then dont lay down
I think alot of woman in general dont like abortions
But the option being open to them I guess its an easy way out
Whether you meant to get pregnant or not
I dont believe in it!!
Black woman shouldnt be judged because of there skin thats crazy!!!

I'm talking about the context of the political debate in the senate over a supreme court judge who's aganist abortion.

The white senators aren't thinking about black women they are thinking about white women who desire to kill their offspring. Black females aren't in this equation. Most of the black females who have abortions are young and dont vote.

You should ask more questions before you start saying something is crazy. whats crazy is all this human potential of life is being eliminated.

Black females aren't part of political organizations lobbying the senate to keep the right to kill.

Every one has there choice white or black
if whites feel this way then they have to deal with consequences
Its crazy no matter how you look at it
Its crazy that woman want abortion period
Whether politics are involved or not
I feel like abortion should be eliminated all together
i dont agree that black woman young dont vote
i am not sure were you got that statistic I would like to know
But mostly all the woman i know vote
I mean all of them-I think woman in general vote alot more cause they can
Blacks/wHITES IT DOESNT MATTER
Abortion is a devils way out!!!

AACOOLDRE said:
What do you guys think about all this fuss white people are having about abortion. Abortion is about the freedom of middle,upper class white females to get an abortion if they make a mistake.

Abortion isn't a do or die situation among black females. black females dont have the attitude that the world is comming to an end if they are left option less to kill.

The abortion 'crisis' is affecting black women too. It is a myth that all of us give our children up for adoption or take care of them ourselves. It is also a myth that this affects only teenagers.

And those that don't decide to 'kill' the zygote/fetus are often times left 'optionless' when the baby is born, especially if they have no one to help support them. And foster care... well, black babies don't get adopted out like whites and Asians, so that's not much of an option either.

Contraception is definitely the preferred choice, but if a black woman decides to abort it's really not any of my business especially since I won't be taking her or her child in... maybe in the future if I could get resources to help people in those situations, but definitely not now!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back