Black Parenting : Abortion

:flowers:
Hey Ya'll

Just a small question
What about aboritons in teens and or children who have been molested as early as 11 and 12? Should the procedure be done or should the child be born and raised/put up for adoption?

I know a couple of parents of teens who have said if their child ever came home with somethin in the oven off to the clinic they'll go!!!!

Just asking

QUEEN ABENA said:
:flowers:
Hey Ya'll

Just a small question
What about aboritons in teens and or children who have been molested as early as 11 and 12? Should the procedure be done or should the child be born and raised/put up for adoption?

I know a couple of parents of teens who have said if their child ever came home with somethin in the oven off to the clinic they'll go!!!!

Just asking

That is tough.

You can't prevent molestation, but 'consentual' sex you should have some control over if your teen is 11, 12 years old. So my thing would be my daughter wouldn't be in that situation because she wouldn't allowed that type of freedom at that age. But if something did happen, even with all of the restrictions I would place... I don't know what I would do.

:spinn:
It is Tough especially for today's teens with no guidance
I have a 4yr old daughter and LAWD knows i would bug out if she came home
talkin bout a baby. :baby:
lol

It just all goes back to educating our children and Adults as well
Dont just open ya legs to anything thats swingin

There are consequences and choices to be made once a pregnancy is involved.

soblessed said:
I agree with Nisa it is murder and no one knows the pain and torement the mother who got the abortion will have to live with for the rest of her life. Not only that but there are risks involved with an abortion.

Killing a embryo is not murder because it is not a human.

If you want to call brand spanking new embryo a human, then I think that kind of devalues what a human is.

In "murdering" such a human, you're merely killing a handful of cells. That they can't think, feel pain, etc, is absolutely relevant.

It's a potential human, but not a human yet. Is there some specific thing that happens at conception that makes it "murder", when moments before, killing the separate sperm and egg would not have been murder?

Legal definition of life aside, for a woman, that child's life begins when they consider it to be a life- in other words, when a woman percieves that this thing inside of them has a face, character, name, etc. etc.

I agree that there is a problem of knowing where to draw the line - you would want to err on the side of keeping the foetus, if anything.

Being Pro-Life/Pro-Choice then really this is just an argument about religion.

Alot of you think abortion is murder, but this hinges on the legal definition of when life starts. [which is currently at birth, not conception.]

A woman cannot choose whether she wishes to murder her child [or conspire to have her doctor murder her child], but she does have the choice to kill an unborn [and implied unalive] child.

I will say that there is nothing wrong with aborting something with no feelings,the fetus can have no feelings, so it's okay to abort them.

The fetus has absolutely no right to be born, it is relying on the mother to give it its supposed 'right to be born'. And as long as the mother is willing to provide for the fetus it stays alive, obviously the mother has many many issues to take into consideration when contemplating an abortion (otherwise known as ceasing to provide for the fetus), but it really is her choice if the parasitic relationship continues as it is her body that is being used. I guess what the real question is "what qualifies something to have 'rights'?" and furthermore "what are rights?".

The legality of the issue should not even be a primary consideration. I think the whole "pro-life" "pro-choice" debate is something of an antiquated notion. The terms serve only to point negatively at the opposite opinion. For both sides to be metaphyisically immodest is perhaps imperative; regardless, for there to be any resolution of this issue, it must be a universal consensus. Since that seems unlikely, I'll merely state what I've come up with in my own reasoning about this issue.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back