Black Parenting : Abortion

So, you feel it's okay to restrict the rights of anothers body? The restrictions won't stop there Sis. The more they take, the more they'll want. Before you know it, a person won't have any rights left.

The abortion issue is about more then the preserverance of life. It's also about restricting the rights of a persons body. The way I see it, it's still taking away someones life. If a person is forced to bear an unwanted child, I can see the child abuse rate rising. Many children who get placed into child services, still won't get adopted and end up being neglected too. We've been this route before already. Thats why abortions became legal.

We can say all day what a person should do and not do, but still people will
do as they feel. Abortions won't stop, they'll just be hidden, and the death of women with child, will rise again.

Nisa said:
Yes I know all about suicide very very personally... They should use condoms..that line about barely making it yet bring a new life into this world..is a bunch of crap...condoms are free at the clinic..hell they are cheaper than abortions!! wtf...no excuses!

Sister Nisa ... you're sounding hostile ... QQ

It's okay Sister. You don't ever have to have an abortion, or answer for the Sisters that do.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back