Black People : Abortion: pro-choice or pro-life ?

women decide this for themselves....

Do you think that there should be a limit to how many someone can get?

i do not have an opinion. i do not get cramps or labor pains. i don't presume to tell a woman what to do.

I have been and always will be pro-choice. Just because a woman has a choice doesn't mean that she will make the choice to abort her baby. Banning abortion will not stop it at all. Like my grandmother says, there is more than one way to skin a cat. It will go on whether it is legal or not. Educating women to be more careful so they don't have to make the choice is a better way to go IMO....

don't want kids don't get pregnant

Human overpopulation is myth. I could only hope that if I were rich and white that I could convince the pepes who I wanna steal from that there are too many of them. No need to kill them, just grant women the right to be sexually devious and promiscuos and watch them fall into the depths of the utterly irrelevant state we now live in. The whole world population can fit in Texas, believe it or not, overpopulation is not the problem, it's OVER CONSUMPTION by the greedy who have psycho washed the "unfit" into believing they are worthless. What I disagree with about abortion is that if you kill a child, you also kill that childs children and so on. But its ok if the woman will die or is raped. The black population would be at 70 to 90 mill in the US if not for the voluntary suicide done by black women and no good bros. Thats a independent nation too big to be thrown in cells and left on the corner to rot their lives away. It also facilitates the continuous option for a woman to make bad choices and chases all the good choices into the hands of white girls. Overall if you eliminate this human mistake eraser from legality women will be left to use their brain and choose more worthy mates instead of sorry pathetic clowns who need to get a job and get some responsibility about himself. If she gets pregant with a man's child who is no provider then as far as I'm concerned its up to her to make him man up or learn that better choices create better lives and a better overall destiny. Gone are the responsible men of the earlier black community as whites have given black women all the tools to sex him out of exsistence. Welfare, foodstamps, sect8 and abortion. Put all these together and you get a weak society of men who will soon be made to be nothing but buy toys , man tools, and inmates. Prostitution has always been legal but we don't need to legalize it unless you want your lil sister getting pounded by sick ole freaks and dirty rats spreading herpes up and down the street huh? www.klannedparenthood.com

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back