Law Forum : Abortion: Are You "Pro-Life" or "Pro-Choice"?

"Pro-Life" or "Pro-Choice"?

• I am Female and I am Pro-Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -I am Female and I am Pro-Choice

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I am Male and I am Pro-Life

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I am Male and I am Pro-Choice

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Many children still develop Pathologies in so called loving marriages or families so that argument does not hold as it is not a prevention of childhood pathological development.

The point with the "jacket" is that in many of these cases the men thought they were the father and loved the children as their own.
In the cases of the women who though they were being impregnated with their husband's sperm or a prospect of their desire or liking. But instead was impregnated with the doctors sperm unbeknown to them. There was no biological or psychological negative reaction to the pregnancy or child until disclosure....in short they were carrying unwanted sperm...not the same but akin to rape, some may say without the violence or it is violent.

No I did not.... what Videos did you watch.
Why did you not respond to me in that thread about the videos?

How can you compare a woman who does not know who she is impregnated by to a woman or girl who knows she s impregnated by her rapist?

I am not talking about morning sickness, Frank. Your logic is way off base.

I responded on the thread. The reason I didn't respond is because you never seem to understand. You go off on tangents like these..... talking about jackets... wtf?

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back