Law Forum : Abortion: Are You "Pro-Life" or "Pro-Choice"?

"Pro-Life" or "Pro-Choice"?

• I am Female and I am Pro-Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -I am Female and I am Pro-Choice

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I am Male and I am Pro-Life

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I am Male and I am Pro-Choice

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
NO

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/planned.html

Why are you focussing on Planned Parenthood alone? PP does lead in offering ÔB/GYN services to impoverished neighborhoods, no question. But, don't get stuck thinking that they are the only clinics in the country performing abortions. Those Rethuglicans have you confused

In 2014, the Guttmacher Institute, a reproductive health research center, surveyed all known abortion providers, including Planned Parenthood clinics, in the U.S. (nearly 2,000) and found that 60 percent are in majority-white neighborhoods..

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallp...thood-started-to-control-the-black-population
Your statistics only represent PP they do not account for any other abortion clinics in the country. Therefore, they are useless.

in order to provide a distraction and a manipulation.....

Defunding PP will not stop abortions. And, I would bet my bottom dollar that there are a lot of white girls sneaking across the tracks to get abortions.

What's gonna happen? The same thing that happened before abortion was legalized. Girls will be jamming coat hangers into themselves, trying to terminate an unwanted pregnancy

Man, white folks sure know how to bamboozle some of us. They aren't talking about taking the right of choice from the white neighborhood girls who have the means to pay. They wanna take the choice from the most impoverished girls in the country, who can barely feed themselves.

Last edited:
Why are you focussing on Planned Parenthood alone? PP does lead in offering ÔB/GYN services to impoverished neighborhoods, no question. But, don't get stuck thinking that they are the only clinics in the country performing abortions. Those Rethuglicans have you confused

In 2014, the Guttmacher Institute, a reproductive health research center, surveyed all known abortion providers, including Planned Parenthood clinics, in the U.S. (nearly 2,000) and found that 60 percent are in majority-white neighborhoods..

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallp...thood-started-to-control-the-black-population
Your statistics only represent PP they do not account for any other abortion clinics in the country. Therefore, they are useless.

Thanks for providing the Guttmacher Institute survey.

Here is more of their findings:

From BET

According to the Guttmacher Institute, abortion rates among Black women are much higher than we thought: They are four times the rate of white women. The report found that on average, 41 in 1,000 pregnancies among Black women (ages 15-19) are terminated compared to 10 among white women and 20 among Latinas.

Other findings included:

—The highest abortion rates among Black teens occur in Texas (78 per 1,000), New York (76 per 1,000), Delaware (51 per 1,000), Michigan (45 per 1,000), Ohio (35 per 1,000) and Rhode Island (30 per 1,000).

—While Black women account for 13 percent of the female population, they accounted for 30 percent of all abortions. In 2008, 75,960 Black teens 15-19 had abortions, compared to 65,972 among white teens and 41,465 among Hispanic teens.

—Thirty-three percent of women obtaining abortions lacked health insurance, 30 percent had private health insurance, Medicaid covered 31 percent and 5 percent had some other type of health insurance.

http://www.bet.com/news/health/2013/04/01/commentary-why-are-black-abortion-rates-so-high.html
As far as your OP goes which focuses on PP. The issue is not about outlawing abortion. It is legal by law. The issue is whether or not Tax payers should fund PP.

As far as me being confused? Far from it. I have a clear understanding of the powers that be in this country and in the West. But if it pleases you to call me confused, be my guest. I promise you I have been called worse.
Nevertheless the name calling doesn't change the facts, and adds very little to a debate.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back