Law Forum : Abortion: Are You "Pro-Life" or "Pro-Choice"?

"Pro-Life" or "Pro-Choice"?

• I am Female and I am Pro-Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -I am Female and I am Pro-Choice

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I am Male and I am Pro-Life

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I am Male and I am Pro-Choice

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
No the following one

Do You require your OB/GYN to have been pregnant before you accept their service and trust their Knowledge on pregnancies? Or do you put more emphasis on that they have graduated medical school and is license to be OB/GYN?
In other words and simply language would you go to an OB/GYN who has never been pregnant or just any one who was once pregnant for advice on pregnancies?
Answer me that and you will know why his question is not legit

No, his/her education would suffice. But, an individual who does not have a medical degree's advice would not be as credible especially if they have no experience in pregnancy.

His question is legitimate, because you are holding yourself up to be the sole expert on pregnancy and abortion here, above women ad men, and we would like to know how you qualify yourself as such. You say woman don't know anything about abortion..... Puhleaeze!

Imagine that! This is coming from a MALE! :garbage:smdh

I am not saying that I am Pro-Abortion. I am not. I am Pro-Choice. I have been fortunate to have healthcare coverage throughout my life, that has included birth control along with other well woman's care. But, I recognize that many woman of color have to depend on the services offered by Planned Parenthood for these services. Whether they have children out of wedlock, or have abortions, they are damned if they do and damned if they don't. It would be idealistic if they used birth control methods AND condoms especially, as well to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS. Right now, I believe Planned Parenthood is the only agency offering any of these services to the poor. And, abortion is only 3% of what they do for those women and men. Imho

Pro- choice is a euphemism for my right to have an abortion.....The word Abortion is a Sanitization of Murder....Most pregnant woman call that individual growing in her womb...a baby. Why is it suddenly when you want to justify abortion the medical term fetus is used to describe what is still obviously a baby. It is still yet another way of destroying the humanity of the growing child'
Pro choice is mostly use with regards to issues involving abortion.....The Pro means For and the Choice is Abortion - Pro-choice is really For - Abortion. The word choice itself is neutral, so long as you keep it separate from the actual details of what you are Choosing....Life or death, a bunch a cells or a human life. Its an advertising campaign that PR people came up with 40 yrs a go to get women to accept Abortion as a benign somewhat frivolous and yet legitimate option. After all with only dealing with a bunch of cells.

Everybody agree that a woman has a right to choose not to have sex, to use contraception, to have health care, should those fail (rape etc)and conception result it is no longer a choice. We are now dealing with an individual human life.
The idea that anyone should have a choice to dictate whether another innocent human being should live or die just for the sake of convenience is appalling.

Planned Parenthood main business is abortion make no mistake.
A significant portion of its clinic are in or near minority neighborhoods.
Planned Parenthood is the single biggest purveyor of Abortions in black communities.
Planned Parenthood has a founding based in Racism and Eugenics....and remains so effectively.

Pro- choice is a euphemism for my right to have an abortion.....The word Abortion is a Sanitization of Murder....Most pregnant woman call that individual growing in her womb...a baby. Why is it suddenly when you want to justify abortion the medical term fetus is used to describe what is still obviously a baby. It is still yet another way of destroying the humanity of the growing child'
Pro choice is mostly use with regards to issues involving abortion.....The Pro means For and the Choice is Abortion - Pro-choice is really For - Abortion. The word choice itself is neutral, so long as you keep it separate from the actual details of what you are Choosing....Life or death, a bunch a cells or a human life. Its an advertising campaign that PR people came up with 40 yrs a go to get women to accept Abortion as a benign somewhat frivolous and yet legitimate option. After all with only dealing with a bunch of cells.

Everybody agree that a woman has a right to choose not to have sex, to use contraception, to have health care, should those fail (rape etc)and conception result it is no longer a choice. We are now dealing with an individual human life.
The idea that anyone should have a choice to dictate whether another innocent human being should live or die just for the sake of convenience is appalling.

Planned Parenthood main business is abortion make no mistake.
A significant portion of its clinic are in or near minority neighborhoods.
Planned Parenthood is the single biggest purveyor of Abortions in black communities.
Planned Parenthood has a founding based in Racism and Eugenics....and remains so effectively.
:bs:

No, his/her education would suffice. .

Hence the reason James's question is not legitimate or serious but facetious and flippant.
The logical conclusion of James line of questioning is Ridiculous....
If we can only talk or discuss things we experience, then none but Micheal Brown on the officer who murder him should have a say in the conversation or discussion surrounding his murder. As they were the only ones who experience the events......and possible* a few witnesses.
*I am not sure if seeing something means you experience it.....more likely no it is not an experience.

But, an individual who does not have a medical degree's advice would not be as credible especially if they have no experience in pregnancy

I think this is directed at me, because as I have said I have no medical degrees...

What If I have access to the opinions writing and videos of peoples with medical degrees and some who are OB/GYN and have been pregnant on the issue pregnancy.

Does that individual who have only experience pregnancy opinion now carries more weight and credibility that the medically degree doctors referred to above written statements and opinions on pregnancy?

Does the opinions and writings of the medically degree doctors lose credibility because I cite them?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back