Law Forum : Abortion: Are You "Pro-Life" or "Pro-Choice"?

"Pro-Life" or "Pro-Choice"?

• I am Female and I am Pro-Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -I am Female and I am Pro-Choice

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I am Male and I am Pro-Life

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I am Male and I am Pro-Choice

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Yes....in my experience more fathers have abandon their children.
No....I cannot say i know many people whose father was not actively in their lives.

Now I cannot say for certain whether or not they were pro life or pro choice but based on the social values of the community in which I was raise i would more than likely assume them to be pro-life ......So Yes in my experience most dads who abandon their children tended to be pro-life....but that maybe because of my social milieu
That being the case I do not see the problem or the connection? please enlighten me

I don't even know where to begin. How can you possibly think a parent that is most likely to abandon his child should have the right determine the destiny of the party that will be raising this child, not for 9 months, but for at least 18 years? That position is unequivocally unfair and chauvinist, imo. Do you know how much money it costs to raise a child? How much time is involved? How much detriment it is to you career? Etc., etc.....

I don't even know where to begin. How can you possibly think a parent that is most likely to abandon his child should have the right determine the destiny of the party that will be raising this child, not for 9 months, but for at least 18 years? That position is unequivocally unfair and chauvinist, imo. Do you know how much money it costs to raise a child? How much time is involved? How much detriment it is to you career? Etc., etc.....

So because some men have abandon their children......all men will? - you know that is not true
Give the child to the father
I am not advocating that women should be forced to raise the child, she did not want.....but the least she could do is give the child a chance at life.....adoption is better than abortion.

So is it all about time money and career.....Not the value of a Human Life
Dehumanize a human fetus and then it becomes just a group of cells......no guilt will ensue when you destroy them..CONVENIENT
Let me ask you a question:- Do you know the 2 ways whites rationalize the enslavement of Africans in their conscience to themselves?

So because some men have abandon their children......all men will? - you know that is not true
Give the child to the father
I am not advocating that women should be forced to raise the child, she did not want.....but the least she could do is give the child a chance at life.....adoption is better than abortion.

So is it all about time money and career.....Not the value of a Human Life
Dehumanize a human fetus and then it becomes just a group of cells......no guilt will ensue when you destroy them..CONVENIENT
Let me ask you a question:- Do you know the 2 ways whites rationalize the enslavement of Africans in their conscience to themselves?

Firstly, AA children are at the bottom of the list to be adopted. So, that is not even realistic. They are more likely to grow up n orphanages. And, before those cells become a fetus they are called a zygote.

2vhsrqb.jpg

Firstly, AA children are at the bottom of the list to be adopted. So, that is not even realistic. They are more likely to grow up n orphanages. And, before those cells become a fetus they are called a zygote.

2vhsrqb.jpg
Let them Live ......adoption is better abortion....an orphanage is life to me it is better than death

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back