Law Forum : Abortion: Are You "Pro-Life" or "Pro-Choice"?

"Pro-Life" or "Pro-Choice"?

• I am Female and I am Pro-Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -I am Female and I am Pro-Choice

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I am Male and I am Pro-Life

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I am Male and I am Pro-Choice

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Did you vote in the poll? Because there is only one vote other than mine, and it says I am a male.

So, if men were given rights in the decision whether to abort or not, what would their responsibilities be if they forced a woman to carry the child for 9 months, against her will, should he be forced to take full custody of the child?

Or, if she wants the child, but he doesn't, should he be forced to pay child support for 18 years?

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

No, I didn't vote, because saying I'm either side feels like I'm betraying how I truly feel towards the matter.

Yes, he should be forced. Or at the very least, had best find outstanding parents to take care of the child.

And yes, he should pay. If he didn't want a kid, maybe he shouldn't do the things that make 'em. :10500:

The GOP wants to de-fund fed money going to Planned Parenthood but have nothing to say about Health Insurance Corporations that pay for abortions. GOP always been hypocrites on this issue because more abortions are performed with private insurance than any government funded program. Also they would never attack an entity that is part of the establishment because they see it as a great symbol of their conquest and dominance, it's an idol of white supremacy, therefore no entity of the corporate establishment can do no wrong yet millions of abortions are paid for by Health Insurance Companies. They murder doctors that work for so called abortion clinics yet stay clear of hospitals controlled by Health Insurance Companies because they are part of the Corporate Establishment.

They know if the poor have no access to abortions that will remain a factor in maintaining a peasant class. Republicans wants a society with an established caste of poor people who have no political and economic power because capitalism is more profitable for the rich if you have a large pool of brainwashed, poorly educated poor to exploit with low wages and no benefits.

So keeping the poor, poor is important to keep corporate profit margins wide, exploiting a low wage workforce.

The GOP wants to de-fund fed money going to Planned Parenthood but have nothing to say about Health Insurance Corporations that pay for abortions. GOP always been hypocrites on this issue because more abortions are performed with private insurance than any government funded program. Also they would never attack an entity that is part of the establishment because they see it as a great symbol of their conquest and dominance, it's an idol of white supremacy, therefore no entity of the corporate establishment can do no wrong yet millions of abortions are paid for by Health Insurance Companies. They murder doctors that work for so called abortion clinics yet stay clear of hospitals controlled by Health Insurance Companies because they are part of the Corporate Establishment.

They know if the poor have no access to abortions that will remain a factor in maintaining a peasant class. Republicans wants a society with an established caste of poor people who have no political and economic power because capitalism is more profitable for the rich if you have a large pool of brainwashed, poorly educated poor to exploit with low wages and no benefits.

So keeping the poor, poor is important to keep corporate profit margins wide, exploiting a low wage workforce.

Thank you for posting. ITA.

When it comes to their attacks on Planned Parenthood, I think it is just a symbolic way to rally uneducated , fundamentalist, Christians. Because they miss the fact that abortions are only 3% of what Planned Parenthood does. As you said, there are more abortions done outside of Planned Parenthood, so their obsession with Planned Parenthood is nothing but talking points, for those who aren't familiar with what Planned Parenthood really does. They provide many services to poor men and women i.e. birth control, breast examinations, counselling, pap smears, pelvic exams, testing for cervical cancer, anemia testing , cholesterol screening, diabetes screening, physical exams, including for employment and sports, flu vaccines, help with quitting smoking, high blood pressure screening, tetanus vaccines, thyroid screening, and more.

What will happen if all of these services are taken away from the poor?

Even what will happen if these services are taken from the rich?

There will be a lot of unwanted children, back alley abortions, poor health for the poor, etc.

Remember Sarah Palin out on the campaign trail preaching Pro-Life rhetoric, abstinence, etc., and then her young child gets pregnant out-of-wedlock. These moral majority folks think they are superior, they think these unplanned pregnancies only happen other people.

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

I did vote pro-choice although I HATE abortions. My very first abortion that I unfortunately had to assist in was in Nuremberg Germany at a military hospital believe it or not. It was a spontaneous abortion that did not evacuate completely. She was just at 3months. I can vividly see that image of a tiny arm to this day. This is what makes me hate abortions. I never assisted in another one. Even with that said, to force a woman to carry a child regardless of how she conceived it, I don't agree with it. If a woman finds herself in the position of being pregnant I think she should have every right to terminate. That's my position. Unfortunately I had to go along with my own mother to have one. It killed me! My mom had no choice either. Poor health and the advice of her doctor dictated it. She cried and cried because she wanted to have that baby. Extreme hypertension which she severely suffered from prevented it. She eventually died from it as well. So for many reason I must be pro-choice but I wish it didn't have to be that way.

Good morning. :)

Well, yeah, I guess that's me. And it's kinda screwed that a dad has no choice in the matter, in my opinion, seeing that the child is half his.

Fathers have choices. It comes at the beginning of the sex and not after it's all over

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back