Law Forum : Abortion: Are You "Pro-Life" or "Pro-Choice"?

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Liberty, Sep 30, 2015.

?

"Pro-Life" or "Pro-Choice"?

1. I am Female and I am Pro-Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. -I am Female and I am Pro-Choice

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. I am Male and I am Pro-Life

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. I am Male and I am Pro-Choice

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,301
    I read the whole document. Surprise, surprise! The poorest girls are having the most abortions.

*sarcasm*

And, let's go farther, as far as the adoption option. Nobody wants to adopt our kids, except gays and lesbians.

2. Aluku

Aluku Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +137
    Of course you have a fact based source to back up that claim?

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +15,215
    when you can separate yr opinion frm 'fact' you will be a better person.....

4. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +15,215
    it is my opinion that those who do not have the babies should have no place in the decision of a woman.....

5. Aluku

Aluku Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +137
    [​IMG]

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  6. frankster

frankster Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +135
    Yes I support war ....in self defense - just as how if the unborn is a threat to the life of the mother, the mother life takes precedent.

7. frankster

United States
    Ratings:
    +135
    Maybe so....but they reserve the right to destroy this young life because the Law see the unborn as both a dependency and a non human entity - in other words the property of the woman until about the third trimester.

I think it maybe illegal to do so....in particular selling and or profiting from such sales.

Those are things that may happen to any child....so the argument does not hold

The arguments you used about are specious......No One seriously believed Ariana was owned by anyone.

Yes women are equated to property almost every where, but in the West they are most definitely not property. In other parts of the rest of the world they are consider property by the way the are treated and the freedoms they are given or lack thereof.

Sure you may feel that way....but are you actually owned by any one?
    Feeling Owned and actually being Owned is two very different things.

Finally is it your opinion that the wear women experience as a result of pregnancy is a justification that she should have the right to murder her unborn child?

What you said of the rapist child is also true of the child of love......mother or fathers can grow to hate or love their child irrespective of the circumstances/ surrounding its/ of birth.

NO....I never blame the victim of Rape....so I am not basically blaming anyone. I blame the rapist - punish the rapist
    Why would you wish to punish the unborn? of what is it guilty? Why perpetuate the violence?

Yes.....I agree that many women believe that but they are mistaken. That's my opinion.

Whether you want to accept it or not most people who abort are doing so because of propaganda.
    I am Entitle to my opinion....you are welcome to disagree

8. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +15,215
    now that right there is one of the most out of touch with reality statements that i have ever seen........

9. frankster

United States
    Ratings:
    +135

Many children still develop Pathologies in so called loving marriages or families so that argument does not hold as it is not a prevention of childhood pathological development.

The point with the "jacket" is that in many of these cases the men thought they were the father and loved the children as their own.
    In the cases of the women who though they were being impregnated with their husband's sperm or a prospect of their desire or liking. But instead was impregnated with the doctors sperm unbeknown to them. There was no biological or psychological negative reaction to the pregnancy or child until disclosure....in short they were carrying unwanted sperm...not the same but akin to rape, some may say without the violence or it is violent.

No I did not.... what Videos did you watch.
    Why did you not respond to me in that thread about the videos?

10. Liberty

Liberty Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,301
    Thanks for all the extra information.... But, the question being are you pro-choice or pro-life, doesn't need the History lesson to answer, IMO. Or, is your reasoning all based on Sanger's personality alone?

Could you remove her from the equation and imagine a 12 year old who was raped by an uncle?