Law Forum : Abortion: Are You "Pro-Life" or "Pro-Choice"?

"Pro-Life" or "Pro-Choice"?

• I am Female and I am Pro-Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • -I am Female and I am Pro-Choice

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I am Male and I am Pro-Life

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I am Male and I am Pro-Choice

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Hence the reason James's question is not legitimate or serious but facetious and flippant.
The logical conclusion of James line of questioning is Ridiculous....
If we can only talk or discuss things we experience, then none but Micheal Brown on the officer who murder him should have a say in the conversation or discussion surrounding his murder. As they were the only ones who experience the events......and possible* a few witnesses.
*I am not sure if seeing something means you experience it.....more likely no it is not an experience.

I think this is directed at me, because as I have said I have no medical degrees...

What If I have access to the opinions writing and videos of peoples with medical degrees and some who are OB/GYN and have been pregnant on the issue pregnancy.

Does that individual who have only experience pregnancy opinion now carries more weight and credibility that the medically degree doctors referred to above written statements and opinions on pregnancy?

Does the opinions and writings of the medically degree doctors lose credibility because I cite them?
i do not participate in discussion where i have no experience.......

Hence the reason James's question is not legitimate or serious but facetious and flippant.
The logical conclusion of James line of questioning is Ridiculous....
If we can only talk or discuss things we experience, then none but Micheal Brown on the officer who murder him should have a say in the conversation or discussion surrounding his murder. As they were the only ones who experience the events......and possible* a few witnesses.
*I am not sure if seeing something means you experience it.....more likely no it is not an experience.

I think this is directed at me, because as I have said I have no medical degrees...

What If I have access to the opinions writing and videos of peoples with medical degrees and some who are OB/GYN and have been pregnant on the issue pregnancy.

Does that individual who have only experience pregnancy opinion now carries more weight and credibility that the medically degree doctors referred to above written statements and opinions on pregnancy?

Does the opinions and writings of the medically degree doctors lose credibility because I cite them?

The doctors you cite have no more credibility than doctors that are Pro-Choice.

The doctors you cite have no more credibility than doctors that are Pro-Choice.

You are loosing focus and conflating issues. We were on an aside discussion. In which I was discussing the illegitimacy of James Proposition. Which is that you need to have experience something in order to have a credible opinion of it.

Yes I agree that both Pro-Life and Pro-choice Doctors are equally credible....
The point is the science in favor of Pro-Choice is steadily retreating over the years.
The Pro-Choice arguments rest on the fact that you cannot prove scientifically that a fetus under 24 weeks feel pain......which to me is silly. It is also good to note that at first the same Doctors who support Pro-Choice used to say newborns do not feel pain and would proceed to circumcise and perform other types of surgery on newborns without any form anesthesia. Abortion are illegal after the second trimester, because it is believe by Doctors who support Pro-Choice that is when the fetus begins to feel pain. Well new research is pushing back that 24 week threshold for pain receptors.
All this because the fetus or newborn cannot say" that hurts".

James Proposition, Which is that you need to have experience something in order to have a credible opinion of it..
never said that.

i simply asked if you had any experience about abortion. you have none.
i maintain that males, who cannot have the experience cannot have an opinion.
you don't get to decide other peoples lives.

You are loosing focus and conflating issues. We were on an aside discussion. In which I was discussing the illegitimacy of James Proposition. Which is that you need to have experience something in order to have a credible opinion of it.

Yes I agree that both Pro-Life and Pro-choice Doctors are equally credible....
The point is the science in favor of Pro-Choice is steadily retreating over the years.
The Pro-Choice arguments rest on the fact that you cannot prove scientifically that a fetus under 24 weeks feel pain......which to me is silly. It is also good to note that at first the same Doctors who support Pro-Choice used to say newborns do not feel pain and would proceed to circumcise and perform other types of surgery on newborns without any form anesthesia. Abortion are illegal after the second trimester, because it is believe by Doctors who support Pro-Choice that is when the fetus begins to feel pain. Well new research is pushing back that 24 week threshold for pain receptors.
All this because the fetus or newborn cannot say" that hurts".

ETA: I only support abortions done in the first trimester (0-13 weeks). And, I believe that is when most abortions are performed. That is my own personal opinion.

I have never been proponent for long term abortions, unless there are extenuating circumstances.

And, I think most abortion ar done under 13 weeks anyway.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back