Black Spirituality Religion : Aaluja Vol. II: Cyena-Ntu Religion and Philosophy

imhotep06

Jan 21, 2004
Houston
Occupation
Web Applications Developer
As I have stated in a previous post, I have been away working on a number of books and doing original research. Here is one of the upcoming texts that I think members of this aspect of the forum would appreciate. For those who have been wondering, this text below also has my response to Dr. Wesley Muhammad on the origin of the Egyptian god "Ra" and the origin of the god "Allah" among the Semites.

Book Release Date: January 1, 2020
Pre-Sale Price: $29.99 + shipping (regular price $45.00 + shipping)
Link: PURCHASE HERE (U.S. Only, for now)

Aaluja Vol. II: Cyena-Ntu Religion and Philosophy, picks up where Aaluja Vol. I left off and continues its efforts to situate current discourses concerning major Ancient Egyptian religious and philosophical themes within their proper African contexts. Drawing from an array of modern African languages and cultures, Asar Imhotep illuminates the primary assumptions, principles and concepts upon which African culture(s) and world-view are structured. He then utilizes these characteristics—which are shared among the ancient Egyptians—to provide us with the necessary conceptual grounding for a critical reassessment and reinterpretation of the major concepts and ideas that gave ancient Egypt its salience. Aaluja Vol. II adopts a new linguistic model, which Asar calls Cyena-Ntu (formally Negro-Egyptian), to provide the necessary framework in which to understand, on a scientific basis, the shared historical and cultural connections to be found within the Cyena-Ntu language family. This Vol. highlights more the role the ciBantu languages play in our understanding of ancient Egyptian language and philosophy. With the help of the Sumerian language, Aaluja Vol. II provides the necessary evidence for the argument that the ancient Egyptian language is a ciBantu language and that Ancient Egyptian religion and philosophy IS ciBantu philosophy. A parallel objective of this work is to aid in the reconstruction of the greater Cyena-Ntu religion via characteristic survivals among its daughter communities. This stimulating book will be appreciated by students, scholars and general readers alike and is a major contribution to the fields of Egyptology and Africology.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.