Black Women : AA Christian women 'coping' with success and singleness

If you never give me a reason to see you as anything else but a sexual object, that's all you'll be seen as. Ultimately, your job is to give me a reason to keep coming around. Your question goes to the skank issue. Your competition and that's exactly what it is, competition, is lined up to be a BET video babe. And I'm being kind here. That competition is a major detriment to your success. Plus many of you are trying to lead. Rather than argue, he leaves.

Then he will have to leave because my happiness is more important than competing for a man that may or may not stay with me. If the competition appeals to him more, he can go for it.

Then he will have to leave because my happiness is more important than competing for a man that may or may not stay with me. If the competition appeals to him more, he can go for it.

So, have we hit on the real issue? You cant be happy unless you lead? That is contrary to Christian beliefs. Also, relationships aren't about YOU! They are about US!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back