Black Poetry : A Wrack A** Plan....

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by fade, Dec 7, 2004.

1. fade

fade Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I quit my job without really having a back up plan, but I couldn’t deal with the daily Fornies treating me like I was a slice of bologna, yeah I have a first name but it’s sure as hell not no bologna. Now I have another job it may not be a better one, but at least it's one.

I’m not getting paid what I once was and that hurt like hell, cause I’m pretty much doing what I was doing at the last one, but at least they are not treating me like I am a slice of bologna.

Now I’m in the dilemma of having to move within three weeks and nowhere to really go. Why cause I quit my job without having a plan. Sometimes I sit back and cry and think about what I have done cause what I’m starting to realize what I did was so so so dumb.

I have bad credit and I have been on my job for a hot little second, and what do that add up to? A really bad A** plan because I was too stupid to make sure I had a really good back up plan. A plan to make sure that I wouldn’t be in this bull sh*t plan that I am in now.

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    We live, and we learn. Have you ever heard the saying: "If life hands you a lemon...learn to make lemonade"? ...being the "bolonga, you should have been 100% real beef.
    Good luck on your future plans

3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    We all have made decisions that weren't well thought out. Perhaps this experience will give you the incentive to get a position that will be even better than the one you left. Keep looking forward, and learn from the past.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    well felt scribe sometime we make moves as we see fit without a plan in hand
    yet we come out alright keep on rolling

5. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    welcome back sister :)

Life has a way of cuttin us up I hope you find your niche and your happiness alongside it :)

6. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    " Now I’m in the dilemma of having to move within three weeks and nowhere to really go. Why cause I quit my job without having a plan. Sometimes I sit back and cry and think about what I have done cause what I’m starting to realize what I did was so so so dumb. "
    ===============
    Never quit when they start acting up. I stay and make them play their hand. Cause I am not afraid of any man. I remain professional, look around, not trying hard to change the ground. Oh I have been fired from the best of jobs, but it wasn’t because I did a bad job. It was because they were racist in fact. When I left I turn and hit them back. If possible and they have government contracts.

I contact the OFCCP ( www.dol.gov/esa/ofcp_org.htm ) and let them do the investigation for me.

If I suspect they are bad mouthing me.

I put in a letter to this group to see. (www.badreferences.com/ ) trust them sit back with peace of mind.

I have used them again many times. If a positive is made. They are bad mouthing me. They will be sued for defamation. Discrimination is all you see. It has reared its ugly head many times to me. I step on the neck of that snake real quick. Cut off his head and hit his pockets quick.

Because I’m a professional and outstanding black man I be. They never go after the one’s who cower, but they didn’t know I’m one they shouldn’t bother. So I have put together a plan to make me feel good. I play the players. To them now it’s well understood. You are in a fight you didn’t know about me I’m dangerous and will upset your fruit cart you see. Not satisfied until I say it’s over it’s best for an employer not to mess me over.

If they owe me any money or vacation plan. I go to the local department of labor and file a complaint. If they terminate my insurance before a month is up. I land on their necks. I take them to small claims if I choose. See my plan is complete and I keep on stepping thru. Peace

I win in the end. :skillet:

Keep stroking. Growing and learning. Prayers to you and yours.

==========
    Executive Order 11246, as amended by 11375 and 12086
    Discrimination in employment (including, but not limited to, hiring, firing, upgrading, salaries, benefits, training, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment) based on race, color, religion, national origin or sex.

Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, U.S. Department of Labor, 200 Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20210
    Tel: (202) 693-0108

7. caramelpython

caramelpython Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +42
    :hearthis: Whoa................. :hammer2:

I have had this wack @zz plan before and I must say......It sucked! :pc:
    Nice drop poet and a nice creative stride of the pen. :welldone: