Brother AACOOLDRE : A World creation

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Dec 2, 2009.

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Jul 26, 2001
    WORLD CREATION: Trinity, Baptism & THE WORD
    By Andre Austin

When I was a child I used to wonder what was this baptism all about. Why are they dunking heads and bodies under water?

Baptism was playing out the creation story in Genesis where the spirit (wind) moves on the face of the waters. By God’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water” 2 Peter 3:5). So we go under water come back up a new man (creation). This water baptism symbolizes Noah’s flood (1 Peter 3:20-21). Beware the name Noah “was influenced by the Egyptian water flood” (Black Athena Volume 2 by Martin Bernal p.84)

By the word of the lord were the heavens
    Their starry host by the breath (air/spirit) of his
    Mouth (or tongue)
    Psalm 33:6 & verse 11

“The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you can’t tell where it comes from or where its going. So it is with everyone born of the spirit” (John 3:8)

We pick back up upon the word in John’s Gospel as Jesus Christ. I could not understand why people were upset when I talked about the two original blow jobs. Mary’s birth and the earth’s birth two similar events. Isis and Mary did the same thing by allowing the wind to impregnate them inside their moist (water) vagina walls. Water was called Nun in Egypt and Mary was a Nun.

“These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation” (Revelations 3:14 and repeats in Rev 22:6 and defines Amen as a spirit or 1 Cor 14:16. In the Bible Spirit was wind.

Now that I’ve laid the foundation I will now get into the Egyptian origins. We first start out with One God (Amen) who then creates the human family called Odogoad. So we start with 1, 3 & 4 then doubles up to 8 then the world continue to be fruitful and multiply. In Plutarch’s Isis and Osiris we see the trinity as elements first then people:

1. Earth and water as Isis the Star of the Sea; Nun=water or Mary the second Eve
    Jesus comes like Noah/Nun and has the voice of water.

2. Air known aka as Holy Spirit or Amen or Horus the son aka Jesus another Adam/Aton
    We get The Word from the breath of the tongue. The spirit is the image of God in Adam. Isis uses the wind to impregnate herself, a virgin birth

3. Fire or father Atum or Osiris in the NT he’s Joseph (***) Jesus is light/fire.

4. Water (see 1)

We see these same four elements talked about in Genesis. Three clues tipped me to the Egyptian origin The Niles flood and Noah’s flood were the same height, Noah’s flood was like baptism and Noah’s flood started with 8 people. In Egyptian mythology the Nile (Nun) flooded the earth producing 8 people. I have other essays posted that help link this all up together.

See essays:
    The Nile
    The Word
    The Trinity effect