Black Relationships : A Woman's Perfume

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by river, Mar 5, 2007.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Brothas, many women spend hundreds of dollars on expensive perfumes and body sprays with the notion that this will attract you. We've been told that you are stimulated by what you smell as well as what you see. But is it these manmade smells that attract you or a woman's natural scent (after a thorough showering of course). Are you attracted to that soft, warm sweetness that society has programmed us to think of as funk?

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    eau de YOU is really nice!

some of that man made stuff kinda works ... unless it smells like it was applied with a five gallon bucket! but only some; most of it makes me shudder and rush for fresh air!

Natural is Natural!! and Nature does it Best!

3. Slowly

Slowly Well-Known Member MEMBER

electronic technician
    Ratings:
    +8
    Love is 'bout the sweetest perfume there is. I didn't notice at the time but my ex, who was very clean and fresh all the time had a natural aroma. I never noticed it until we had a big fight and separated. Long story short, I spent a lot of time in the closet just inhaling her in!!!!

4. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    a woman's...

my wife knows that it's one smell that will ALWAYS bring me to her....the smell of my food being cooked[smile].

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Attracting me is not the smell of her perfume , some knows how to wear
    it but often i've see where they spray too much....But a womans nature body
    give's off an aroma that say come get me .....I like both in many ways yet differently

6. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    Give thanks for enlightement, Sister.

Myself I cannot stand chemical smells, I loathe them. If I put something on my body it is essential oils. I have told my people time and time again, yet they will not listen.

The smell of a clean body (inside and out) is the best there is! The sweet smell of sweat (not old) turns me on, the smell my of my loved ones hair and skin arouses the strongest, most intimate associations and emotions. I have been addicted to the smell of a body before, it is bliss.

It is unique, and no man-made storebought synthetic scent will ever turn me on. Hurts my soul and my nose.

Again, give thanks for this. For you to post this I am seeing an image of a most Beautiful Queen with nothing but her own scent on her own glorious, brown skin. Makes my heart beat faster ;) Whoo!

Now -that- is truly "sexy".

One.

~Ikoro

7. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    WOMEN if they WANTED TOO are said by ONE RESEARCH GROUP to be ATTRACTIVE to a MAN based on their SMELL and RELATIONSHIP.

http://www.uchospitals.edu/news/2002/20020120-aroma.html

Made a MISNOMER and need CORRECTION

I meant to say RICH WEALTHY PEOPLE keep the MONEY in the FAMILY and are IGNORING their SENSE of GENETIC MAKE UP. Since they are the MOST HOMOGENOUS GROUP in the NATION thus FAR. That means their DECISION MAKING is NOT NATURAL or have any GENETIC GROUNDS of STABILITY ASSOCIATED with IT.

There's the MYSTERY.

Oh well.

8. ShemsiEnTehuti

ShemsiEnTehuti Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    I think emphasis on these superficial things like perfume, body washes, etc., were intentional by Europeans for 2 reasons. One of those reasons have some history to it:

1. Europeans bathed sometimes only twice a year before Africans and Native Americans and South & East Asians came into consistent contact with them, therefore NEEDED good perfumes to mask their foul odor. It is a past time for them and we all are too familiar with their racist ego. They think that whatever is good for them is good for everyone else.
    2. Lastly, it is all about money. Europeans are good at convincing people they need something that they really don't all to further wrap the Capitalist tentacles around your lifestyle so that you plunge even further into economic slavery.

I don't want to sound perverted here, but there is perhaps no greater turn on than the smell of feminine bodily fluids from the persperation to other things that don't necessarily stink. I am not talking about funky after exercising, but the natural smell of the body from casual persperation, pheromones, and other mild moisture.