Black Relationships : A Woman Who Carries Confidence

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
Why are some guys intimidated by a woman who has confidence? What does him being intimidated by that really say about him? Also, why are some guys put off by a woman who lacks confidence, and what does him being turned off about that says about him? These are things I'm still in the process of truly understanding and some insightful answers would be greatly appreciated!

Why are some guys intimidated by a woman who has confidence. What does him being intimidated by that really say about him? Also, why are some guys put off by a woman who lacks confidence, and what does him being turned off about that says about him? These are things I'm still in the process of truly understanding and some insightful answers would be greatly appreciated!
Imo...it says, he's insecure. Unsure if he can handle her in a social scene or personal scene. Thats the one thing I don't understand...I have been fortunate in that me and my significant other, knew each others strengths and weaknesses. There was no contest for the spotlight in any situation, we knew who would step up in their field of expertise. We were proud of the other, rather than be insecure of the fact that they might shine, while the other just stood back and let them handle their bizness. It should not be a problem in this day and age about who makes the most money. Everyone has fallen on hard times, and Im sure theyre not over. Men of today...dont let a good woman get away because she has it going on. Be proud of her, and even prouder if she's loving on you. Shes got your back and never will try to make you look small...you're 10ft tall in her eyesight. Love conqueors Insurcurities!!

I think some guys are intimidated by women who have confidence because they lack confidence themselves, or they don't want anyone to overshadow their ego in any shape, way or form...To me it says that he a) has low-self esteem b) he's a male chauvinistic pig c) he's a boy.

MEN are put off by females who lack confidence because it's for one, unattractive...Chicks who have no confidence tend to be whiners, they have major trust issues, sometimes they can be overly dependent on a man (like they can't do nothing for themselves, can't even blink on their own), they pretty much don't have any self-worth....Some guys like that though. It caters to their ego and makes them feel like they got the upper hand and they pretty much dog walk these girls.

But as far as the ones who are turned off by females who lack confidence, it just says to me that they have higher standards...

Confidence is key...

When I was younger I didn't have much confidence because of unfortunate circumstances that had happened in my past. That lack of confidence invited some scumbags into my life.

I have a sign that I put on my door that says, "What you put out, is what you bring in."

People can sense weakness, and I feel like a lack of confidence is a sign of weakness. But people out here feed off of that. Like the wolf going after hurt sheep in the herd. And that's what females are who have no confidence.

Confidence is like idiot and dawg repellent.

But that's just my lil' ol' opinion...

Are you doing some kind of study on Black men ? Its liek you are calling data for a big project. You start the most divisive and controversial threads.
hmm I never thought of it that way, but I guess I have guts to ask questions that maybe other folks are too afraid to ask. so im going to take what you said as a compliment;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back