Black Short Stories : A woman scorn part two

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
Micheal just don't know who the hell he's fooling with. How could he ever diss a fine sister like me. I'm sucessful, smart, intelligent why would he do this. I know why cause all men are dogs. Its all about having a story to tell to his friends. Well I'm going to give him something to go and tell his mama about. I need some down time so I'll just run me some relaxing warm water. Light some candles and turn on some Keith Sweat as I unwind. All the things he want to put me through isn't call for. I've always walked away when things didn't work out. But this time I have to let him know what's up. Keith Sweat the original bump and grinder just move me like no other. This song how deep is your love is our favorite. As he was singing its like I could feel him inside of me. I just the let the music make love to my mind and just began to touch myself. Micheal is an excellent lover wishing he was here right now. The more Keith sing the more I pleasured myself. Look what he got me doing to myself. No man ever had me like this. As the song got near to the end I climaxed, and it seems my trouble was gone for the moment. Then as I opened my eyes I saw reality and the plan formed before me. Micheal don't want to come to me I'll just come to him and his little hooch. I think his car need a new makeover. I'll start my own version of pimp my ride. She began to smile a devishly grin. Qouting a line from Bette Davis All about Eve, "Fasten your seatbelts ladies and gentleman. Tonight will be a bumpy ride." to be continued.........

i appreciate the love and support you have given me. it means so much when someone reads your material but it even better when you get a reply. i know some may get discouraged because people dont get many replies as other. it just shows theres more room for improvement.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back