Black Short Stories : A woman scorn part three...........

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by nevar, Nov 23, 2005.

1. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    so his trifling butt wants to play these games. Maybe I want wait till the next day to pimp his ride. I'll do it tonight. Shoot fine as I am how he gonna have the nerve to play me. I'm going to wait about 2:00 in the morning, and go f him up. Meanwhile Micheal is having an passionate talk with his other girl Maya. (Maya) so Micheal when are you going to tell Nikki the truth. I'm tired of running from her. I thought you said you love me. (Micheal) baby, I do. Why must we go down this road over and over again. I spend more time with you then I do with her. So quit you whining before I have to come and get my late night snack. She giggled. (Maya) comeon daddy. You know you want a piece of this. I know you been thinking about this all day. Baby I cant wait until you tell her about us. (Micheal) baby for the last time stop talking about that sh*t now. I'm sick of hearing it [email protected] woman give me a break. There was a pause between the two. (Micheal) Maya I'm sorry for snapping at cha. I just got alot of things on my mind. You know how stressful work can be, and then have to put up with her drama. That's why I enjoy being with you. You fulfill me not Nikki. So for the rest of the night can we stop talking about the b*tch already. But what Micheal didnt know that Nikki decided to go out early, and overheard him calling her that name. Micheal begin to talk sweet nothings to Maya while Nikki listen on. (Nikki) oh this negro wants to call me out of my name. I got something for his @ss. I'm tired of the games, and as of right now I'm not taking any names. She begin to spraypaint his car, cut all four tires. Put some sugar in his tank. And to make it extra special she just so happen to have his keys to the car. I'm going to put something nice in his car. Since he thought so well of me. She saw a snake across the way and even put that in his seat. Alright I put the sugar in the tank, cut tires, spraypaint it a very nice color. Oh silly me I forgot the stereo system. Oh but wait a minute I suddenly have the urge to pee. I don't want to be seen so maybe I'll just release myself over his seats as well. That five hundred dollars system I bought just got messed up. She poured water all in the speakers. I guess he won't be playing no Akon no time soon. So she crept back to the window to listen some more. (Micheal) you know Nikki was never my type I heard how she will pay a brotha. How you think I was able to afford all those nice things you got. Hell everytime she gave me money I turn around and gave it to you. (Nikki) oh hell naw he didn't just say that. Better yet I'm gonna call my cousin Tito to really hook this negro car up. He gonna get that Pimp my ride bonazza special. When he wake up in the morning to go to work he will get that surprise of his life. [email protected] I got to go bad. So she politely got in his car and took care of business. And walked away with the biggest smile on her face. She thought she was supergirl with that big S on her chest. Poor Micheal it would have been better if he would have been straight with me. Now it's time to pay little Ms. Golddigger Maya a visit. And Nikki rode off into the night to call her cousin Tito for the finishing touch.

to be continued.............

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    lovin da story as it continues ......very nice

3. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118

Interesting Nevar!! IMO Nikki leaves behind too many fingerprints. I would have trashed his car, then put a big brick on his accelerator, and let it crash into a brick wall,wait til' 3:00 am, make an anonymous call to the Police(claim that he is brandishing a 12 gauge in public), so when they arrive he'll appear to be insane, thus giving the police no choice but to put him in the crazy house:witch:. Keep us in suspense, Go Girl!!

4. nevar

Ratings:
    +135
    to rich thanks for the love
    to spicybrown you know your right on that point but i think she needs a partner in crime to slap a high five with. so what do you think would you like to join me on this. and thanks for the love.

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    partner whoa .............

6. nevar

Ratings:
    +135