Black Short Stories : A woman ought to know her Place!

this drops a file onto yr computer and is all about some male gay stuff.
the title is false and misleading.
Delicacy ..Mr. Jamesfrm philly. The theme is that homosexuals try to emulate delicacy and it belongs SOLELY to women. ..many Black men have dedicated their lives to homosexuality through transsexuality. Its all an attempt to possess what they will never possess: DELICACY. The Most High has created the female from an element as unambiguous as the dust HE used for The Male. I do not know what "drops a file onto yr computer" means. However this my reply to you I ask to be dropped with it. The definition of Femininity is 'DELICACY'...which is the proposal of the play. I intended to use homosexuality as a microphone to posit that 'delicacy' is an Attribute of The Most High according to The original language. Perhaps I have failed in bringing that out. should the file be removed? I am not sure how to understand your reply to me. ..is there something I need to do? correct?

Delicacy ..Mr. Jamesfrm philly. The theme is that homosexuals try to emulate delicacy and it belongs SOLELY to women. ..many Black men have dedicated their lives to homosexuality through transsexuality. Its all an attempt to possess what they will never possess: DELICACY. The Most High has created the female from an element as unambiguous as the dust HE used for The Male. I do not know what "drops a file onto yr computer" means. However this my reply to you I ask to be dropped with it. The definition of Femininity is 'DELICACY'...which is the proposal of the play. I intended to use homosexuality as a microphone to posit that 'delicacy' is an Attribute of The Most High according to The original language. Perhaps I have failed in bringing that out. should the file be removed? I am not sure how to understand your reply to me. ..is there something I need to do? correct?

Duly noted, Taahir, nevertheless, in order to, as you say:

"Perhaps I have failed in bringing that out."

Perhaps the title should have read ...

A man ought to know his Place!

rather than

A woman ought to know her Place!

Duly noted, Taahir, nevertheless, in order to, as you say:
Place: what an amazing word. and more specific that its usual useage suggests. The Most High assigns Place:To Male and Female. To the male he has given an abundance of what we call aggression, strength and similar attributes. The woman? Delicacy. and there is not a creature on earth who has it in abundance. a woman can be aggressive, of course. and when she is its nothing to do with sex (in the circumference of this play) but when a man is 'delicate' in anyway it warps his physical and emotional constitution. I do not mean to lecture...I say as much to point out one thing: The original language of the scriptures explains what we think is inside of psychology and sociology and psychiatry and politically correct...which really justify our breaks and departures from The Truth of The Most High. But tell me... have I offended any homosexuals, men or women? is there anything OFFENSIVE to anyone's way of life? what exactly is the point of contention? I am not a professional writer but perhaps you are a professional reader. so clearly state the problem to me. You have it in MY WORDS my intention for the play and the theme of the play. if there is anything slanderous or offensive..state it. I will not think that you are defending homosexuality through my bad misleading title..I feel like there is no definition of femininity that rivals Delicacy. If there is give it to me. Or you write under the title you suggest I change and allow me to respond to you. if you are defending homosexuality then state that and with your approval/permission I will respond.
Nonetheless... I mean nor intend any disrespect or offense to anyone by the Play.
while I have the ear of a member..I have posted several essays on the Islamic group web page. 1). the bid'a of Muhammad and 2). to prey or not to pray..would you remove the names that are listed as the author? They are indeed mine. In fact I posted a Play concerning Islaam on That page ..have you read it? if you have not will you please read it and tell me what you think?

May I send you a Play to read for your specific analysis? The title is 'melchizedek' and I am not sure there is a play titled with that name..would you critique and or correct?
"Perhaps I have failed in bringing that out."

Perhaps the title should have read ...

A man ought to know his Place!

rather than

A woman ought to know her Place!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back