Black Short Stories : A woman ought to know her Place!

Taahir

Mar 30, 2016
this drops a file onto yr computer and is all about some male gay stuff.
the title is false and misleading.
Delicacy ..Mr. Jamesfrm philly. The theme is that homosexuals try to emulate delicacy and it belongs SOLELY to women. ..many Black men have dedicated their lives to homosexuality through transsexuality. Its all an attempt to possess what they will never possess: DELICACY. The Most High has created the female from an element as unambiguous as the dust HE used for The Male. I do not know what "drops a file onto yr computer" means. However this my reply to you I ask to be dropped with it. The definition of Femininity is 'DELICACY'...which is the proposal of the play. I intended to use homosexuality as a microphone to posit that 'delicacy' is an Attribute of The Most High according to The original language. Perhaps I have failed in bringing that out. should the file be removed? I am not sure how to understand your reply to me. ..is there something I need to do? correct?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Delicacy ..Mr. Jamesfrm philly. The theme is that homosexuals try to emulate delicacy and it belongs SOLELY to women. ..many Black men have dedicated their lives to homosexuality through transsexuality. Its all an attempt to possess what they will never possess: DELICACY. The Most High has created the female from an element as unambiguous as the dust HE used for The Male. I do not know what "drops a file onto yr computer" means. However this my reply to you I ask to be dropped with it. The definition of Femininity is 'DELICACY'...which is the proposal of the play. I intended to use homosexuality as a microphone to posit that 'delicacy' is an Attribute of The Most High according to The original language. Perhaps I have failed in bringing that out. should the file be removed? I am not sure how to understand your reply to me. ..is there something I need to do? correct?

Duly noted, Taahir, nevertheless, in order to, as you say:

"Perhaps I have failed in bringing that out."

Perhaps the title should have read ...

A man ought to know his Place!

rather than

A woman ought to know her Place!

Reactions: IFE

Taahir

Mar 30, 2016
Duly noted, Taahir, nevertheless, in order to, as you say:
Place: what an amazing word. and more specific that its usual useage suggests. The Most High assigns Place:To Male and Female. To the male he has given an abundance of what we call aggression, strength and similar attributes. The woman? Delicacy. and there is not a creature on earth who has it in abundance. a woman can be aggressive, of course. and when she is its nothing to do with sex (in the circumference of this play) but when a man is 'delicate' in anyway it warps his physical and emotional constitution. I do not mean to lecture...I say as much to point out one thing: The original language of the scriptures explains what we think is inside of psychology and sociology and psychiatry and politically correct...which really justify our breaks and departures from The Truth of The Most High. But tell me... have I offended any homosexuals, men or women? is there anything OFFENSIVE to anyone's way of life? what exactly is the point of contention? I am not a professional writer but perhaps you are a professional reader. so clearly state the problem to me. You have it in MY WORDS my intention for the play and the theme of the play. if there is anything slanderous or offensive..state it. I will not think that you are defending homosexuality through my bad misleading title..I feel like there is no definition of femininity that rivals Delicacy. If there is give it to me. Or you write under the title you suggest I change and allow me to respond to you. if you are defending homosexuality then state that and with your approval/permission I will respond.
Nonetheless... I mean nor intend any disrespect or offense to anyone by the Play.
while I have the ear of a member..I have posted several essays on the Islamic group web page. 1). the bid'a of Muhammad and 2). to prey or not to pray..would you remove the names that are listed as the author? They are indeed mine. In fact I posted a Play concerning Islaam on That page ..have you read it? if you have not will you please read it and tell me what you think?

May I send you a Play to read for your specific analysis? The title is 'melchizedek' and I am not sure there is a play titled with that name..would you critique and or correct?
"Perhaps I have failed in bringing that out."

Perhaps the title should have read ...

A man ought to know his Place!

rather than

A woman ought to know her Place!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
C Black People : The Black Afrikan Woman Goddess Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : If It Ain't About Your Freedom It Ain't About You, Black Woman And Man!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : New York woman was shackled to bed during childbirth, lawsuit says Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : This woman is changing transportation in Ghana with bikes made from plants Ghana 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Black woman checks shamers who criticized her for having large family: 'I am a married, ADULT!' Black Women 0
HODEE Black People : A Man Can DO... one wrong * So say, * ... A Woman Can DO... All that is GOOD and RIGHT ! Black People Open Forum 0
Chyko Black People : “I Can Never Understand A Broke Woman That Want A Chanel Bag As A Gift” – Meek Mill Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Meet the woman who beat Kendall, Gigi, Bella and Kaia for Model of the Year Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Every person alive today descended from a woman who lived in modern-day Botswana about 200,000 years ago, a new study finds Science and Technology 0
Chyko Black Entertainment : Again, Cardi B Responds To People Questioning Her Race And Ethnicity - ""How Do You Act Like A Black Woman?" Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : It Compromise Not, The Divine Truth I Share With You, Black Woman And Man!!! Black People Open Forum 11
OldSoul Black People : White Woman Identified After Being Filmed Saying She Wants To Kill N****** Black People Open Forum 1
Angela22 Black People : What is Black Woman Feminism vs White Woman Feminism? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Police bodycam footage of woman, 65, resisting arrest sparks outrage: 'If she was black she would've been shot' Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
MS234 Black Entertainment : 007 will be a black woman in new James Bond movie: report Black Entertainment 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : A Black Woman who was given three days to live at birth graduates from college Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Fine1952 Black People : Officer fatally shoots black woman in Bay Town, Texas Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Lady luck: Virginia woman wins Pick 4 lottery 30 times in one day Black People Doing Positive Things 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Woman You Need To Hear!!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 22-year-old woman makes history with college football scholarship: 'Be so good they can't ignore you Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Ndugu Black People Politics : A Black Woman will make History this year, as Mayor of Chicago Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : A newspaper editor urged the KKK to ‘ride again.’ A black woman is taking his place Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Lauren Underwood Makes History As Youngest Black Woman To Serve In Congress Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Senegal Black People : Black Woman Gives White Attacker More Than He Bargained For Black People Open Forum 5
Perfection Black People Politics : Opening The Black Woman's Time Capsule Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀In Quest of African American Political Woman Black People Politics 0
Destee Black People : White Woman Blocks Black Man from Entering His Apartment Black People Open Forum 4
MicTheory The Front Porch : Why Is the African (Black) Woman the Only Hope for Humanities Survival? The Front Porch 2
Willy Bravo Black Relationships : Never dated a Black Man or Woman? Black Relationships 7
Senegal Black People : How To Love a Black Woman Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Marc Gasol part of Mediterranean rescue effort to save shipwrecked migrant woman fleeing Africa Black Sports 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : what scriptures in the Old Testament would you recommend on understanding the nature of a woman? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Thomas Jefferson Owned Hundreds of Slaves—Now a Black Woman Will Run His Foundation African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : He Got the Right One! Black Woman Chases Down Confederate Flag-Wearing Teen Calling Her the N-Word Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Instead of shaming them, this black woman stepped up and helped 2 black boys about to break the law Black People Doing Positive Things 3
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : A Proud Woman Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Woman who went on rant against Jewish man has one regret Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : black woman flight crew.... Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Woman killed by self-driving Uber car identified, as company suspends testing Science and Technology 4
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A Black Woman’s Battle to Tell the Truth About Nat Turner: Witness and Testimony African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : The most important black woman sculptor of the 20th century Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : God is a Black Woman and Her Name is Viola Davis Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Grateful woman gives her stepfather the greatest Christmas gift he could ask for Black People Doing Positive Things 2
IFE Black Positive People : Maame Biney becomes first black woman to qualify for U.S. Olympic speedskating team Black People Doing Positive Things 1
auset mahogani Black Women : MELANINATED WOMAN Black Women 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Cyntoia Brown: Kim Kardashian enlists lawyer to help free woman who killed abuser Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
OldSoul OldSoul : The Black Woman (1970) - feat. Nikki Giovanni and Lena Horne OldSoul 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Woman Empowerment Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Meet the 20-year-old African-American woman making US Military Academy history Black People Doing Positive Things 0