Black Women : A Woman of Strength

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by luvmia, Feb 25, 2013.

1. luvmia

luvmia Member MEMBER

Feb 17, 2013
    A Woman of Strength
    by Unknown author
    A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape but a woman of strength builds relations to keep her soul in shape.
    A strong woman isn't afraid of anything but a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear
    A strong woman won't let anyone get the best of her but a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.
    A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future a woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be an unexpected blessing and capitalizes on them.
    A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face but a woman of strength wears grace.
    A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey but a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.
    I pray everyday that God continues to make me a woman of strength. I believe that God has a plan for each of our lives. We just need to accept it and ask for the strength to live our lives as he has planned it.