Black People : A WAKE UP CALL... LAST CALL !!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by queentswana, Jun 19, 2004.

1. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    It has come to my attention due to some reseach that my husband is doing...that there is a good possibility that America and much of the world will see a very serious "race war" in the near future.

Because we as black people are a minority inside the shores of America, the thought process of those running this country has an impact on our lives. From what I have seen, white people are preparing for a race war and we are not.

Carl Rowan has a book called: "The Coming Race War in America: A Wake up Call"
    S.R. Shearer has one called: "Racial Rage and The Coming Chaos".
    Constance Cumbey has one called: "Hidden Dangers of The Rainbow".
    Joel Dyer has one called: "A Growing Rage in the America's Heartland"
    James Owens has one called: "The Coming Race War"
    Paul Sheenan has called: "The Race War of Black against White".
    There's also an article called: "Racism & Right Wing Christianity".

This is just the tip of the iceburg, but it has come to my mind...in the event of an actual "race war", what side will those married to white people take ? We know that in war, men, women and babies mean nothing to those in the war conflict, and at some point, even those in interacial relationships will have to choose sides or die.
    I felt this information is indeed very important to our people.

btw... according to the FBI crimes statistics there's already a race war going on and it simply hasn't hit the surface yet. And family, we're not ready!

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Sister Queen, given the serious nature of your post, what do you and your husband suggest that we, as a people and individually, should/could be doing to prepare for such a catastrophic event.

Given the point that you made that the FBI thinks that we are ALREADY engaged in a race war and looking at so many of us who don't think we are ready or even preparing to get ready, it would seem that we stand as much chance of surviving as a "fart in a wind storm"...as the saying goes.

Also, does your research reveal the nature of the race war...is it the traditional dueling duo..black vs. white or colored people vs. white? With so many people not liking America these days, will this race war be African Americans versus white Americans or Blacks in the diaspora against any race that seeks to persecute and oppress all Black people worldwide?

Queenie :spinstar:

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I guess I can thank you for being so thoughtful and concerned about our people to even post this...and I'm going to be kind enough to reserve my own personal opinion about this, cause you know I can be pretty raw on these issues. However, I want you to consider this: If Jesus, Malcolm, King, Garvey, Noble Drew Ali or many of our ancestors were alive today...they would die faster than they died back then, and this time many of our own people would be in the forefront of seeing them killed. That's how much and how many of our people have bought into this white reality (illusion) that makes us feel so good while we're dieing to be like them. The rooster will crow three times while they deny you and what you've written.

Think I'm lying ?....ask Jesus, Yeshua, Issa...they hear you, but they don't hear you also.

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Since we all know that those not prepared will be listed as casualties of war, and since we also know that the wise who prepare themselves in their homes and lives for such an event...will in effect find means of survival because of previous research on their part, I will continue this in my own forum so as to maintain my own thought process with freedom of pen.

thank you for posting anyway.

5. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    Queen: It has come to my attention due to some reseach that my husband is doing...that there is a good possibility that America and much of the world will see a very serious "race war" in the near future.

:fight: I used to hear about this often...years ago. However, I thought that with the increase of mixed marriages on the rise, that this had been resolved to being very unlikely. Please tell me what are some of the things your husband has found to show that this may not be the case.

6. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    While I thank you for your reply on this post, it is obvious that the books mentioned haven't even been checked by anyone yet. It's also obvious that since we are on the World Wide Web...any information by the FBI is equally available for all who really want to know. No, it is not my intent to be rude, only to make you aware that I have not learned anything that isn't available to all who really want to know.

Furthermore, any statistics as it relates to intermarriages or black vs. white is also listed in the FBI files. They even correlate the data by age, crimes, deaths, and everything else from 1964 to the present.

7. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Actually Joyce some white societies (Spain & Peru at the top of my head)sought to eliminate their black populations by mixing with them. Blacks were forbidden to marry other blacks, and the resulting offspring over the next few genertions showed no trace of African blood. This is the danger of an ethnic group who is in the minority mixing with the majority.

I have heard many theories endorsing race mixing over the years. The belief is that if everyone mixes...then there will be only 1 race, and prejudice will be eliminated. The problem with this is that if 1 race is the majority of a population, they will have the advantage in this scheme. If everyone in America mixes...eventually there will be only 1 race...a white race. This is obvious when examining race mixture over generations: When a black person has a child with a white person...that child usually has light brown skin (straighten hair & maybe light colored eyes). However if that bi-racial person also has a child with a white person...the child is considerably light..with even more caucasion features. If this child also mixes with a white person....the resulting offspring is a white person..who more than likely will live like a white person (including marrying other whites). When one considers that the majority of bi-racials date & marry white...this is a certainty.

Just in case anyone reading this views the author as insane: There are examples of this in America with thousands (probably hundreds of thousands, if not millions) of African Americans who chose to pass for white. Their offspring are unaware of their African heritage, and indeed there is little about them to make them suspect such a background (except maybe an uncle with course hair...a sibling with thicker lips, etc). Race mixing has been used as a method of genocide in the past, and it very well be used this way again. This "war" that brother Keita & sister Queen described does not have to be a physical one.

P.S. To sister Queen, you can take answers to your post: Which side will you be on, from here.

8. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    IMO, we've been in a "race war" ever since we hit these shores and others when we were scattered by the slave trade.

However, these "predictions" of a grand race war are nothing new. Many others have interpreted the book of Revelation to mean what they want it to in order to support their racist/evil agendas and have written books and articles allegedly "foretelling" of a "race war."

Other books like The Turner Diaries, written in 1978, also focus on a race war.

In the late 60s, Charles Manson took his interpretation of the lyrics to the song "Helter Skelter" by the Beatles and mixed them with his twisting of the book of Revelation to support/justify his psychopathic agenda.

So, IMO, any coming mass "war" will be one that is a true fulfillment of the book of Revelation.

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    This war is bigger then we know once it do come out in the open it will be so bad
    but what can we do and how will we survive ??