Black People : A Very Brave Man

it took a lot of heart and a real man to stand up and take a blast that was not by choice
but i think we have a lot of our bruthas that will do the same thing i bet the squad was
basicly all white too ...

jamesfrmphilly said:
who cares about braves Mexicans who love the US more than they love their own country?
he enlisted to get citizenship.
do you have any information about black people?
this is a black forum, did you ever notice that?

James why do you constantly find fault with everything??? As has been stated in this forum many believe the military personnel in Iraq are made up primarily of blacks. This being said I believe he gave his life for his fellow man black/white/hispanic and you have the gaul to belittle his sacrifice. I am sure he saved some brothers in the process. :kick:

indya said:
James why do you constantly find fault with everything??? As has been stated in this forum many believe the military personnel in Iraq are made up primarily of blacks. This being said I believe he gave his life for his fellow man black/white/hispanic and you have the gaul to belittle his sacrifice. I am sure he saved some brothers in the process. :kick:
how does it uplift the spirit of black people to hear about brave Mexicans saving us?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back