Chief Elder Osiris : A United States Of Afrika With A Divided Afrika Continent

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    A United States Of Afrika With A Divided Afrika Continent

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

When I think of a United States of Afrika, I Think of a United Afrika Continent and anything less than that, become only symbolic to Afrika being United, even if sub-Sahara Afrika States consent to become a federation of States, united.

Black people must develop a Afrika Continental View of themselves again and until we do, we will continue to choose symtoms over solution when it come to Afrika and since we seem reluctant to say it, then I will say it, in order for Afrika to break the curse we have set upon ourselves in Afrika, and as Black so call Afrikan People, there has to be a Continental Revolution, I mean a serious one, that is if Afrika is to ever be purged of the Evil now allowed in the House of Afrika.

We ask the question, what is it that Afrikans have to do to Save Afrika and yes beloved, Afrika most certainly is in need of being saved, she now is infected with viruses that have come from the outside and now have been infected on the inside, and in order to have a healthy Body, it must become free of all Disease, regardless of its Race, Creed, Nationality or political persuasion.

The one thing that has Afrika paralyze is the very thing that prevent Afrikans from being able to See what is really ailing Afrika, and it is all because of the disease Mind of the Afrikans and that disease carry a lethal Shock to the Mind of Black people and it is so ingrained in the Mind of Black People until only one antidote will be able to kill off the deadly infection that is eating at the core of Black Folks Brain and that disease is a crypt religion that require a special password in order to get into the Mind of the Human Black Being, yes the virus causing the disease in the Brain of Black people happen to be Religion of all sorts.

When you no longer have control of your Divine Mind and have allowed somebody other that yourself to perform a lobotomy on your Brain, which is the Star Base which receive information from the essence of you, which is the Soul, ( Body Energy Generator ) then it is always important of the way you Think and if you have allowed something to invade the veil of the Holy of Hollies, which is the Mind, then you no longer is in control of yourself, because all Sacred information has been erased from the Divine Mind and that what you now call a mind is controlled by those that have performed the lobotomy, causing you to confess to be a Human Being because you can not comprehend being anything but that and that is the product of the Human Being Mind.

Sure, Afrika need to get up off of its knees and become a matured adult again and begin to take life matters into the Black so call Afrikan own hand and not depend on the very hand that have you starving, to feed you a Nutritional meal, no beloved, the devil desire to see and look at you on your knees, begging for what you want because you no longer is mentally able to know what you need, because only a Divine Mind know what it need.

Afrika can never become united when trying to please every Human Being in Afrika and out side of Afrika, there can not be a united Afrika with an approved Tribal system and Black so call Afrikan referring to themselves by the Boundary Lines drawn by the devil himself in order to keep the Afrikan divided.

The Human Being Afrikan can not see the wrong in allowing every Tom **** and Harry come into Afrika and set up shop and never leave, ending up staking claim to our Land that was taken by a religious invasion, no, the Human Being Afrikan does not desire to be reminded of the Truth, concerning the cause of the so call Afrikan down fall, why, because the Black Mind has been blinded by the false light of Jesus, Jehovah and Islam, a mind that do not have the strength to inquire about Its own Theology, information that would enlighten through the Reminding by the Divine Mind about What God is, the Stars and the Black Self.

Whenever you hear Black folks using the doctrine of the devil religion to chart our Life course to follow and use that profane doctrine to judge the Afrikan Sister and Brother and only honor such a family relationship by the confession you have made to the Jesus religion, not realizing that our Ancient First Way Ancestors warned us of this Time, when sister will be against sister and brother against brother and daughter against mother and son against father and wife against husband and it is only religion that can foster such a division between the Children of the gods, and you tell me that Black people are sane when they idly lay down and allow another Being to just walk into the house and begin to start staking claim to certain rooms in the house that they played no part in building, oh how foolish and Sad a Mental condition Black people now find themselves in, and you know what, we behave as if we will not have it no other way, that which that way verify Black people condition to be, as I speak in writing to you today.

How can there be a meaningful and suscessful effort to Unite Afrika and Afrikan People when we refuse to acknowledge what the prerequisite is in order to accomplish such a goal and it being a United States of Afrika, meaning the Afrika Continent to be United with its original people.

Please do not remind me of the cross mixing that has victimized us, nothing can dilute your originality out from being the dominant force that it is.

Beloved, in Afrika there must be a cry for revolution of the Black Mind and Land and to the Afrikan that is away from home, there must be a cry for Liberation, with such action Freeing Black people to go Home and those that has a debt to be paid to them.in behalf of our Enslaved Ancestors, we should get about the Business of collecting from the Main source that cause them to be in our debt and stop allowing every so call Black Child of the Middle passage acting in such a way to confuse the most sacred issue created by the devil himself, by begging for a hand out in the name of Reparation, Reparation must be demanded from the proper source.

We must confront the primary debtors, those responsible for creating the debt owed to the Children of the Middle Passage Enslaved Ancestors, which require us to confront Portugal, the Vatican, Britain and the United States of america, Concerning Reparation in connection to Chattel Slavery.

Afrika and Afrikans will not become United again until we are ready to face our Demons and deal swiftly with them.

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    >