Black Short Stories : A turn in stories by me i guess

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Froggy1, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Froggy1

Froggy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    When i was little our neighbors had two little girls. Twins Desiree and Dena. Me and my friend casey showed them around and stuff and they were real thankful. Me and Desiree started to get real close after our first day of middle school together when i saved her lunch from some doberman. She laughed when i hopped over the fence with a hole in my pants. we walked home from school that day and she said: hey do you want to hang out tonight? i said sure and was happy cause i thought this would be my chance to ask her out. I went over there came to her porch and she came out. we went to the movies had fun there and when we got back to her house we sat on her porch and looked at the stars. She asked me what i wanted to do when i got older i said get rich she laughed. I asked her she said she said she wanted to be alive. It got real quiet right there. so she went inside her house that night and i went home. I didnt see her or did she see me for the next eight years cause her fam moved again to baltimore. The mom called me and asked me to come there.I asked her hows desiree and she said shes with someone who treats her wrong and we couldnt find her. I couldnt stay cause my ride back home was about to leave. I come back a month later and she callse me and says meet me behind the school. I find her there and she has a needle in her arm dead

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    very nice story tale do ya do writer ......

3. Wisdom7

Wisdom7 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I'm sorry to hear that. Life is always more valuable than money.