Black Poetry : A Touch Of The Late Prince

Mario William vitale

Jun 6, 2017
Let's Jam It's Christmas Time ! ( Touch Of Prince)

surrender to the feeling discovered Lord have mercy we are going crazy

the streets are filled at Christmas time so stand in line everything is quite fine

got presents under the tree the thoughts of the mistletoe with Cherry wine

who do you think you are right now do you think your in control are you crazy

the young junkie sipping on his Black label forty out back in the alley as a cat

surf and turf for are latest cuisine living in a land so very mean keep it clean

long ago let the truth be told bust up the beat to increase its tempo

squeeze it easy I'm still getting dizzy but I'm busy as a bee

I look at the world and i know this is turning every mistake we must sure to be learning

the world is turning the fire is burning what are you yearning to achieve

blast from the past but no one gets by on any free pass at a glance

sugar is sweet to taste make no mistake better quicken with haste

there are battle lines being drawn in the sand you all understand

can't keep kicking it to the man with the plan everyones thinking

dismiss this earthly bliss with a time well spent in thought

in who do you trust in a world in such a rush here comes the push

no one can play the guitar like the late great Prince he was supernatural

captivated with his style cause we knew all the great while

so come with s join the chorus of love from a hand up above

get a hold of your funky store everybody come on the floor get on the beat & scream

everybody clap your hands now don't let anybody tell you that you can't make it

we are moving on up to the East side show the world we have no fear

first keep telling me that you ain't no good but i never loved a woman they way that I love you...

turn off your cell phone can't you see i want to get you satisfied

talk about doing nothing physical just want you to do things that you would always find

open door get me truth give me opportunity better books

everybody jump up and down there's a brand new grove coming around

its the hour of power America have you heard got a new dance called the bird

what would Christmas be like without a touch of Prince ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Shoot hoops for dollarsand like a group of scholarssearch for knowledgeand never touch garbagedon't want an medieval universityjest eat my legal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : had strange messes lets exchange addresses keep in touch after a deep search I was afraid of coming Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Writing Is The Magical Touch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Short Stories : Writing is a magical touch Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : The Touch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: folks come with quotes dumb legal in America a evil character can't touch my // Skills go Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Black Phoenix Steals and Deals : $9.72 + Free Shipping! Dorco Shai Soft Touch Women's 6-Blade Razor w/ 10 Cartridges Shopping - Steals and Deals! 0
H Black Poetry : Your Touch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
coey30 Black Poetry : Can I Touch You... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
W Black Short Stories : A Touch of Ember- Part 2 Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
W Black Short Stories : A Touch of Ember- Part 1 Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
G Ali Black People : Keep the Money in Your Circle, and Squares Can't Touch It Black People Open Forum 6
S Law Forum : Woman Gets Life Sentence for Forcing 13 year old to touch her breasts. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : i touch myself Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : ‘You Can Touch My Hair’: NYC black hair exhibit draws controversy, as many protest spectacle Black People Politics 3
MsInterpret Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Black Women Stand on NY Street and Allow Strangers to Touch Their Hair Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 42
Alarm Clock Black Positive People : Young African Invents Touch Screen Medical Tablet Black People Doing Positive Things 0
MsInterpret Health and Wellness : When white people touch my hair Black Health and Wellness 22
BrittanyMalachi Black Poetry : "Touch"- Sex, Love and Lyric Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Rupee- Tempted 2 touch Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Case ft. Mary J. Blige & Foxy Brown- Touch Me, Tease Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
nevar Black Women : Mommy he touch me.........what would you do~ Black Women 17
1poetsought Black Poetry : A Touch of His Garment Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Touch of Class Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
H Black People : Getting In Touch With My Feminine Side Black People Open Forum 106
E Quiet Poetry Lounge : Getting in Touch With Your Blackness Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : YOUR TOUCH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
W Black Poetry : Don't Touch! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : I felt your "MENTAL" touch today Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Only your touch will do" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
howardtsu Black Poetry : The Right Touch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
A Black Entertainment : getting in touch with life and music again with "sergio mendes"' magalenha! Black Entertainment 0
S Black Poetry : To Touch The Sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
G Black Poetry : HOW CAN U TOUCH? (God im asking) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
C Black Spirituality Religion : Do you believe in fortune tellers,power of healing by touch and etc>>> Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 27
C Black Poetry : A MOTHERS TOUCH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Softly we Touch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
watzinaname Black Poetry : A Touch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
N Black Poetry : You touch me with..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Bluewater Black Poetry : The Poet Touch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : TOUCH ONE LIFE. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 26
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Let ME touch U Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
dnommo Black Poetry : Non touch of love...from da archives Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
N Black Poetry : A touch from a man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Touch......Yet Untouched Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
B Black Poetry : There is only us,Places in me you touch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : What touch me touches you Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Allow me to touch pt.II Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Allow me to touch Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16