Black People : A time to send Prayers and Assistance to Black Families in Alabama

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The last report is 200 demised, so for any one here at Destee who has family down there i hope folks are safe and for those who have endured tragedy my hear t goes out to them and hopefully some one will post what assitance efforts are need to help sisters and brothers down there

The last report is 200 demised, so for any one here at Destee who has family down there i hope folks are safe and for those who have endured tragedy my hear t goes out to them and hopefully some one will post what assitance efforts are need to help sisters and brothers down there

Glad to hear that Sister Destee is okay!

...and hope that all the suffering people in this area will be okay.

PS Was so surprised to hear this tornado disaster in Alabama and Georgia after what happened in my neck of the woods, in North Carolina. Although, I was not harmed, it came pretty close to my neighborhood. In fact, it was thundering, lightning and raining pretty hard, but I did not turn on the TV and never knew it was as bad as it really had been until after I heard about it later that night.

Glad to hear that Sister Destee is okay!

...and hope that all the suffering people in this area will be okay.

PS Was so surprised to hear this tornado disaster in Alabama and Georgia after what happened in my neck of the woods, in North Carolina. Although, I was not harmed, it came pretty close to my neighborhood. In fact, it was thundering, lightning and raining pretty hard, but I did not turn on the TV and never knew it was as bad as it really had been until after I heard about it later that night.
Please check my post in the Brainstorming thread, and glad you and yours are OK

there are some ideas that may help the community there

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back