Black Spirituality Religion : A Theory on Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by phynxofkemet, Apr 27, 2008.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    I was trying to find the post that included a David Icke video, for I have read his book Children of the Matrix and concluded this much: that he and other conspiracy theorists are still trying to keep people in the dark about GODDESS/GOD because they will only discuss the proof or existence of evil domination on this planet. Yet, the whole point of their arguments are to discredit religions as a tool of brainwashing.

Well, don't we know that a tool can be a weapon if used differently? A knife in itself is not an evil object, it can be used advantageously without anyone / anything being hurt or destroyed. It could also be a murder weapon if one pleased. Therefore, I am not convinced that because Whites are openly admitting to the continuous line of religious doctrine that it proves the non-existence of God or ascenscion. In fact, I'm becoming more of a believer.

For example, if we begin the the Virgin/Child sequence from the time of Sumer until now what we have is a tale of a Black child being sacrificed by his own people because they would not heed his teachings that would lead them to salvation. His mother was a virgin not in the physical sense but rather an unmarried woman, who begot a child prodigy who could teach adults by the time he was twelve. Well, now, based on what we know about the capabilities of our children without the indoctrination of the "system" would that not describe a few of our offspring? And the subsequent betrayal, and crucifixtion is not in my eyes a story of one man, but an analogy of what has been happening since Yacub unleashed his evil 6000 years ago upon the Black/African family.

In terms of David Icke, in his book Children of the the Matrix, he briefly mentions the existence of an advanced black race predating history. And then says no one knows what became of them. Well, for such a curious author wouldn't you want to find out?
    Secondly, the disussion of reptilian rule, interbreeding and nephilm begins around 6000 years ago with the finding of the tablets from Mesopatamia. Isn't that the same period of time given by the Hon. Elijah Muhammed as the White man taking control of the planet, yet there seems to be a deliberate overlooking of such an obvious supporting argument. Could it be that the existence of advanced black race members are the proof of divinity that Icke and other anti-conspiracy theorists want to avoid?

Just some thoughts on the whole picture.

2. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Global Elite or "Illuminati

Here's some information on David Icke's theories concerning the Illuminati and the "New Age conspiracism."

David Vaughan Icke
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
    Icke argues that he has developed a moral and political worldview that combines New Age spiritualism with a passionate denunciation of what he sees as totalitarian trends in the modern world, a position that has been described as "New Age conspiracism."

At the heart of Icke's theories is the view that the world is ruled by a secret group called the "Global Elite" or "Illuminati," which he has linked to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, an antisemitic hoax. In 1999, he published The Biggest Secret, in which he wrote that the Illuminati are a race of reptilian humanoids known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.

3. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    David Icke - Predictions
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sbs4vRXycE