Black People Politics : A test-question for the American black voter

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Perfection, May 27, 2016.

1. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Soon, there will be a choice. The American black voter will head to the polls and will participate (as it were) in the selection of the 45th President of the United States. But why will some blacks choose Team Republican as opposed to Team Democrat? What are some of the real, solid arguments which American blacks advance in determining their lives will magically change once their horse is elected?

But here's the central question:

What incentive does either 2016 candidate have in ensuring that the condition of blacks are improved to the level of black independence and empowerment?

2. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    tricks.jpg

What we have is a radial venn diagram appropriately named "Tricks." This diagram shows the relationship between and among the various methods of persuasion which we have labeled here as the "American bag of tricks."

Clockwise we have, the top orange is politics. Religion is next in the color brown. At your 6, you have reddish, the Media. Finally, at your 9, in light blue, you have the Criminal Justice System.

Please review this while being mindful of the illusion of "voting."

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Wouldn't the question also be...What have Blacks done for themselves to " ensuring that the condition of blacks are improved to the level of black independence and empowerment? "

I'm voting Team democrat. Not because they say they will do this or that. i will not vote for a team that says they don't like me. Show they dont care about us, me coming into what i work for every day to build.
    my horse will run.. and my vote count or not will be cast.

4. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Excellent question. In fact, it is your question:

What have Blacks done for themselves to " ensuring that the condition of blacks are improved to the level of black independence and empowerment? "

which will eventually be thematic as we examine the illusion of the American voting system and blacks. I chose not to begin with that question because history shows that you can't come rolling like a locomotive on issues others embrace, however illusory those issues are.

I am, however, concerned about something else you wrote. You stated that you're:

...voting Team democrat. Not because they say they will do this or that. i will not vote for a team that says they don't like me.

So it is your position that Team Republican doesn't like you, but Team Democrat does?

5. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    I was reading this trying to figure out what was the CJS "Collective Jewish System"... smh @ mind thoughts.

Glad I was finally able to see it within your comments, smh @ the mind is an interesting thing at times I tell ya lol.

For the thesis of the "incentive" that one asked about in the OP, here is what they would appear to be from an exterior point of view looking in... of course, politricks is politricks.

Incentive for ensure "black prosperity" (paraphrasing a bit)

Shillary (also called Hillerig) Clinton:
    No idea really, honestly no idea.

Bernie Colonel Sanders:
    His self proclaimed "Civil Rights Legacy" will be on the line

Donald Trumpcard (also called Frump, chuckle everytime):

His business credentials and pride will be on the line, if the economy, jobs, and social justice don't increase, he will have to leave the country due to the shame of a major business plan failure.​

Long and short of it is... if any of these fail at doing anything in any progressive way to better people's opportunities and experience in this land, then it really doesn't say much.

The two things people are considering...
    Will things get better or worse?

Bush was re-sElected... how much worse do people have to get until they realize "they don't care"?

Trump seems to have been an unexpected loophole in the GOP, as he could be some weirded out Trojan horse similar to Bernie Sanders.

When people speak loud and definitive about things over and over, their credibility is at stake.
    Not too many people believe much of what comes out of Obama's mouth at the moment, or even what goes into it (Flint drinking water fake sip event).

So when the lies start to come out and unravel these politricksters, it's best to look at which ones are spewing the least lies or deceit.

We all should have our deceit radar on by now, but for those that don't, some of this could be their wake up or initiation into the world of the aware (everyone in their own time).

This is a scale I would call the "BLACKLIE-RADAR"
    It gives a level of 1 to 50, the level to which these have the propensity for lying and/or deceiving people:

1. Clinton - 40
    2. Trump - 35
    3. Sanders - 20

• Sanders really is as clean as it comes, aside from the Federal Reserve Audit issue. But being a politician gets a 15 by default.
    • Clinton just seems to look like she is lying anytime she speaks. That authentic thing she is missing hurts her severely, even if she may be truthful in her candor.
    • Trump has the ability to manipulate things in his favor, which is akin to cheating or lying. He seems very meticulous in his attempts to say exactly what he means, which allows him to get away with some "sneaky" stuff. He is a tricky one, and one that should be watched when it comes to schemes and attempted actions.

The other question is, why do they want to be "pResident"?

Trump:

It was made clear that Trump was running not as a serious contender, but as a “protest” candidate.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/03/28/Ex-Trump-Insider-Donald-Doesn-t-Want-Be-President

Clinton:

"I want to be pResident because I want to build on the progress that we've been making and make it possible for more people in our country, particularly young people to live up to their own god given potential. And that means we've got to get back to providing opportunities. We've got to get back to making the economy work for everybody. And we have to defend the progress we made in women's rights, and gay rights, and we have to protect voting rights, and immigrant rights, and everything else."

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...he-late-show-why-i-want-to-be-president-video

Sanders:

Others
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ympF6aNWK7E
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7jlAZSGXf4
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3mvbxeA1UA

Not sure what this all means in regards to who has more incentive, but the whole perspective of what these candidates think they actually want to do vs. what they think they can actually do vs what they can actually do and get done.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  6. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    This is truly an awesome response. You offer us a lot to analyze and consider. I'm loving your point system. I especially like your "BlackLie-Radar."

Speaking of lies and deception, why do you suppose there are still some blacks who insist the American voting system works for them? Even in the midst of clear and convincing manifest, not latent, evidence and circumstances to the contrary. How can we enlighten them further by conveying to them that their vote has just as much weight and importance in a presidential contest as monopoly money at an gas station?

7. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Continue to allow them to exhaust all of those perceived options.
    Not to go around proclaiming that people should not follow their beliefs (Keep Hope Alive), but in this process, many other will become aware of the contradictions.

I find it inspiring to some extent, that many don't give up.
    And what I mean is they don't give up on the system, and believe that corporations are a separate compartment of "law and order".

The police are not police as many would like to think, they are protectors of an oath to serve the entity called the US of A Inc. They patrol looking for ways to gather tariffs.

If there is no opportunity for collection on tariffs, then they are not obligated under their policy to intervene.

So whenever a corporate entity is under attack, the policy will be adjust to maintain the system of "trickle down economics" to always benefit the oligarchs. See taxation

Voting simply moves the pieces around on the "Grand Chessboard"
    Not many of those involved in voting understand "chess", and not referring to simply the game.

Chess is based on "The Art of War".

If we were to sit and explain all of this to those that believe they can change the system (Chess Game) by voting (Moving pieces from one side to the other without strategy; see checkers), then we would have to go all the way back to the Boston Tea Party and all the other revolts that didn't have anything to do with voting.

Not many of us care to go through all of this tedious detail and history, but for those that feel that they are simply honoring their ancestors by doing so, it doesn't harm anyone in doing such a gesture.

Basically, voting could be something similar to placing a flower on a loved ones monument.
    It's a respectable and novel thing to do.

There are plenty of other things that can be done that do not conflict with people pushing a button or checking a box.

• Community renovation
    • Cop watch, this doesn't mean what some may think... being proactive and not calling the cops on people we know need "help".
    • Social economics... stop spending money on dead investments (chewing gum, candy, popcorn, cigarettes, etc)
    • Family reliance... instead of dealing with strangers when we need help (gofundme), gather family members and discuss how to pool resources to help. This does two things:
    1. Gives the family it's power back
    2. Gives those in need the appreciation for large families again (family reunions are slowly becoming extinct)

And more...

So we shouldn't focus on those that are voting, but focus on those that are not voting.
    Because eventually, they will need to feel involved or they will give up altogether.

Respect

8. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Dr. Amos N. Wilson (1993) states in his The Falsification of Afrikan Consciousness: Eurocentric History, Psychiatry and the Politics of White Supremacy:

Many of us view history as a continuing progression upward and onward. We have bought the American concept of progress: the idea that things must over time necessarily get better. There is no law in the universe that tells us our future survival is assured; that we will continue to exist now and into the future. There have been races and ethnic groups who have been virtually wiped out on this planet...Many of us think the accomplishments we have made up to this point mean that we are only going to expand them in the future. [pages 8-9].

9. Perfection

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,015
    Let's you and me travel just a short time back, let's say around 1894. That's not too far back is it? I direct your attention to a book entitled The History of Negro Suffrage in the South by Stephen Beauregard Weeks. On page 692 he speaks about how just one of the American bag of tricks would work against black voters. He detailed four methods. But for our purposes here, we are only interested in one, which is the first he listed. It is called centralization.

Be mindful of this method as you believe your vote counts and that things have changed and that the system of voting is not rigged. Also, have you ever asked yourself how could a city or state be predominantly black, but still blacks either don't run the city or state? You're in luck. We found out one of the ways black empowerment is nullified based on numbers (the majority).

Using North Carolina as his case study, Weeks writes:

In North Carolina negro majorities are overcome by centralization. The state as a whole is safely Democratic. Let's pause here. Notice he is mentioning Democrat. Why? You see, some may be unaware that in the 1800s, Team Democrats were openly, anti-black voting and black empowerment. Weeks is saying that because the State of North Carolina is Democrat, that is one major safety valve they have in keeping blacks locked out of real power because the Democrats don't even like blacks. Let's continue:

Accordingly the legislature elects the justices of the peace for all the counties, and these justices in turn elect the boards of county commissioners. The other county officers are chosen by the electors. OK, now those of you who believe in voting, watch this next line. Weeks writes, not me, but a white man writes:

This system is anything but democratic, but it results in keeping the county funds entirely in the hands of the more conservative and better element of the population. That's a code phrase for keeping power out of the hands of blacks.

So, somehow, some of us think that this voting game has disappeared? That this system--which has proven then and now to be anti-black-- is now fair? Or, can we admit this voting game has become more latent and sophisticated?

10. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    By actually providing proof that our votes don't count.