Black People Politics : A test-question for the American black voter

Perfection

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 21, 2012
Soon, there will be a choice. The American black voter will head to the polls and will participate (as it were) in the selection of the 45th President of the United States. But why will some blacks choose Team Republican as opposed to Team Democrat? What are some of the real, solid arguments which American blacks advance in determining their lives will magically change once their horse is elected?

But here's the central question:

What incentive does either 2016 candidate have in ensuring that the condition of blacks are improved to the level of black independence and empowerment?

tricks.jpg

What we have is a radial venn diagram appropriately named "Tricks." This diagram shows the relationship between and among the various methods of persuasion which we have labeled here as the "American bag of tricks."

Clockwise we have, the top orange is politics. Religion is next in the color brown. At your 6, you have reddish, the Media. Finally, at your 9, in light blue, you have the Criminal Justice System.

Please review this while being mindful of the illusion of "voting."

Soon, there will be a choice. The American black voter will head to the polls and will participate (as it were) in the selection of the 45th President of the United States. But why will some blacks choose Team Republican as opposed to Team Democrat? What are some of the real, solid arguments which American blacks advance in determining their lives will magically change once their horse is elected?

But here's the central question:

What incentive does either 2016 candidate have in ensuring that the condition of blacks are improved to the level of black independence and empowerment?
Wouldn't the question also be...What have Blacks done for themselves to " ensuring that the condition of blacks are improved to the level of black independence and empowerment? "

I'm voting Team democrat. Not because they say they will do this or that. i will not vote for a team that says they don't like me. Show they dont care about us, me coming into what i work for every day to build.
my horse will run.. and my vote count or not will be cast.

Wouldn't the question also be...What have Blacks done for themselves to " ensuring that the condition of blacks are improved to the level of black independence and empowerment? "

I'm voting Team democrat. Not because they say they will do this or that. i will not vote for a team that says they don't like me. Show they dont care about us, me coming into what i work for every day to build.
my horse will run.. and my vote count or not will be cast.

Excellent question. In fact, it is your question:

What have Blacks done for themselves to " ensuring that the condition of blacks are improved to the level of black independence and empowerment? "

which will eventually be thematic as we examine the illusion of the American voting system and blacks. I chose not to begin with that question because history shows that you can't come rolling like a locomotive on issues others embrace, however illusory those issues are.

I am, however, concerned about something else you wrote. You stated that you're:

...voting Team democrat. Not because they say they will do this or that. i will not vote for a team that says they don't like me.

So it is your position that Team Republican doesn't like you, but Team Democrat does?

I was reading this trying to figure out what was the CJS "Collective Jewish System"... smh @ mind thoughts.

Glad I was finally able to see it within your comments, smh @ the mind is an interesting thing at times I tell ya lol.

For the thesis of the "incentive" that one asked about in the OP, here is what they would appear to be from an exterior point of view looking in... of course, politricks is politricks.

Incentive for ensure "black prosperity" (paraphrasing a bit)

Shillary (also called Hillerig) Clinton:
No idea really, honestly no idea.

Bernie Colonel Sanders:
His self proclaimed "Civil Rights Legacy" will be on the line

Donald Trumpcard (also called Frump, chuckle everytime):

His business credentials and pride will be on the line, if the economy, jobs, and social justice don't increase, he will have to leave the country due to the shame of a major business plan failure.​

Long and short of it is... if any of these fail at doing anything in any progressive way to better people's opportunities and experience in this land, then it really doesn't say much.

The two things people are considering...
Will things get better or worse?

Bush was re-sElected... how much worse do people have to get until they realize "they don't care"?

Trump seems to have been an unexpected loophole in the GOP, as he could be some weirded out Trojan horse similar to Bernie Sanders.

When people speak loud and definitive about things over and over, their credibility is at stake.
Not too many people believe much of what comes out of Obama's mouth at the moment, or even what goes into it (Flint drinking water fake sip event).

So when the lies start to come out and unravel these politricksters, it's best to look at which ones are spewing the least lies or deceit.

We all should have our deceit radar on by now, but for those that don't, some of this could be their wake up or initiation into the world of the aware (everyone in their own time).

This is a scale I would call the "BLACKLIE-RADAR"
It gives a level of 1 to 50, the level to which these have the propensity for lying and/or deceiving people:

1. Clinton - 40
  2. Trump - 35
  3. Sanders - 20

• Sanders really is as clean as it comes, aside from the Federal Reserve Audit issue. But being a politician gets a 15 by default.
  • Clinton just seems to look like she is lying anytime she speaks. That authentic thing she is missing hurts her severely, even if she may be truthful in her candor.
  • Trump has the ability to manipulate things in his favor, which is akin to cheating or lying. He seems very meticulous in his attempts to say exactly what he means, which allows him to get away with some "sneaky" stuff. He is a tricky one, and one that should be watched when it comes to schemes and attempted actions.
The other question is, why do they want to be "pResident"?

Trump:

It was made clear that Trump was running not as a serious contender, but as a “protest” candidate.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2016/03/28/Ex-Trump-Insider-Donald-Doesn-t-Want-Be-President

Clinton:

"I want to be pResident because I want to build on the progress that we've been making and make it possible for more people in our country, particularly young people to live up to their own god given potential. And that means we've got to get back to providing opportunities. We've got to get back to making the economy work for everybody. And we have to defend the progress we made in women's rights, and gay rights, and we have to protect voting rights, and immigrant rights, and everything else."

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...he-late-show-why-i-want-to-be-president-video

Sanders:

Others
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ympF6aNWK7E
www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7jlAZSGXf4
www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3mvbxeA1UA

Not sure what this all means in regards to who has more incentive, but the whole perspective of what these candidates think they actually want to do vs. what they think they can actually do vs what they can actually do and get done.

This is truly an awesome response. You offer us a lot to analyze and consider. I'm loving your point system. I especially like your "BlackLie-Radar."

Speaking of lies and deception, why do you suppose there are still some blacks who insist the American voting system works for them? Even in the midst of clear and convincing manifest, not latent, evidence and circumstances to the contrary. How can we enlighten them further by conveying to them that their vote has just as much weight and importance in a presidential contest as monopoly money at an gas station?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back