Black Relationships : A sweet luv taboo

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Lloyd, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Hi everybody!I've been away for a long time b/c of many things!But i'm here cuz smtg is happening to me n though advices i'm loosin' contol!I don't know no more whatz right n whatz wrong!
    So i give u the deal:itz been a long time i've not fall in luv!N now...she appears in my life!A sweet female older than me of 4 years!Shez white,smart,delicious,kind,wise n...a virgin!!!The pb is that shez a Muslim girl n as a Christian boy,everyone tell me not to go with her!But our feelings is so strong now!We want to get married,build a family n so on ...
    The others take me for a fool b/c i'm doin' what they consider as "taboo"!
    So,b/c of RELIGION,i have a bound to share smtg special with someone really SPECIAL!
    I used to thought that religion was there to set us free,to released us,not to "condamn" us!For sure i'm lost but i know what i want:SHANDY,my luvin' fairy :spinstar:

2. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Well Lloyd......it's hard to have a relationship with two different religion. Especially when you start having kids and things like that. I think if you guys were of the same religion it would be one issue that wouldn't come up...because there will already be tons of them in the future. That being said.....if you think you can have a strong relationship....two religions and all....go for it. :spin: People will find problems with everything. If she makes you happy bro....do your thang. It's your life man. Forget TABOO.

3. Lucky

Lucky Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Man I cant never understand u when you write!!!????

4. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    sweet luv taboo

LOL AMEN!!! DUDE HAS HIS OWN LANGUAGE