Black People : A suggestion

"Wolfman Trump? made a deceitful speech about regretting the all the racist and awful comments he has made the past year. A week ago people who can't stand cuckoo Trump shouted with joy to see his low poll numbers. News commentators were wondering if he could make a comeback. Well Clyde, he is rising rapidly again. One poll showed him nearly matching Hillary Clinton in approval numbers.

Now Clyde Coger what if he passes her and wins in November?

I want suggest a new book for you write in case Wolfman Trump wins .

A guide for African Americans surviving in the wilderness after "America Collapses"

something similar this

Wild_Food_Survival_Guide.jpg

you are brilliant and I know you can pull this literary project off!

Normally we don't put the names of members in thread titles. I don't know if you know brutha Clyde well enough for this to be acceptable either. But the mods have been given new guidelines and this is one of the criteria that helps us take the proper actions. So for now I will just watch and see if he has a problem with it, or if it goes in the wrong direction. IMO, this could have been posted to him in the conversation thread. He would have seen it as well as others which is the purpose of this thread, to call him out. We don't roll like this on this board.

Once again, this calling out members is not the norm, meaning that you can't do it everytime you don't like a member's point of view. Our view here at Destee is "if you can't handle chat, do get in it".

Now to be fair, what are you going to do if he loses? Will you come back to this board to admit that you were wrong? What will you say when he goes back to putting his foot in his mouth? Btw what ever happened to letting Trump be Trump? He said it himself that he has to be who he is, that is what got him this far. Now he wants to switch up? That means for many of you he won't be spewing the bombastic comments that you all so loved to hear

To make it plain, he use the low information crowd to get him here, now he has to appeal to the other side.

So carry on with your thread and remember to keep it respectful and civil.

Peace!

Normally we don't put the names of members in thread titles. I don't know if you know brutha Clyde well enough for this to be acceptable either. But the mads have been given new guidelines and this is one of the criteria that helps us take the proper actions. So for now I will just watch and see if he has a problem with it, or if it goes in the wrong direction. IMO, this could have been posted to him in the conversation thread. He would have seen it as well as others which is the purpose of this thread, to call him out. We don't roll like this on this board.

Once again, this calling out members is not the norm, meaning that so can't do it everytime you don't like a member's point of view. Our view here at Destee is "if you can't handle chat, do get in it".

Now to be fair, what are you going to do if he loses? Will you come back to this board to admit that you were wrong? What will you say when he goes back to putting his foot in his mouth? Btw what ever happened to letting Trump be Trump? He said it himself that he has to be who he is, that is what got him this far. Now he want to switch up? That means for many of you he won't be spewing the bombastic comments that you all so loved to hear

To make it plain, he use the low information crowd to get him here, now he has to appeal to the other side.

So carry on with your thread and remember to keep it respectful and civil.

Peace!
Hey wait a minute I have been here a few months and I LIKE CLYDE CODGER VERY MUCH. Why shouldn't I ? he has always been supportive of many of my views, especially when others weren't. I was only trying to put a little humor here and it doesn't hurt to break the too serious mood here sometimes. Please don't view my thread as strike against a likeable and bright man. And I am ending with this. It wouldn't hurt for blacks to have a guide to survive times of trouble. You know we aren't united enough in times of peace. So if calamity would befallen America we would the one race standing outside fighting to find ways to survive because we were caught unprepared. Whites aren't going to save us.Without any type of legal system intact they would merely regress to their old jim crow mentality because
with broken down laws nothing could or would stop them.

Sorry you saw my attempt at humor as an attack on one of your members

Not my member, but a fellow member of this board which includes you. Ain't no division here except the ones people wish to create themselves... I would defend you in the same manner, and for the same reason.

As long as yall are kool with it, I ain't got no problem...

Peace!

Hey wait a minute I have been here a few months and I LIKE CLYDE CODGER VERY MUCH. Why shouldn't I ? he has always been supportive of many of my views, especially when others weren't. I was only trying to put a little humor here and it doesn't hurt to break the too serious mood here sometimes. Please don't view my thread as strike against a likeable and bright man. And I am ending with this. It wouldn't hurt for blacks to have a guide to survive times of trouble. You know we aren't united enough in times of peace. So if calamity would befallen America we would the one race standing outside fighting to find ways to survive because we were caught unprepared. Whites aren't going to save us.Without any type of legal system intact they would merely regress to their old jim crow mentality because
with broken down laws nothing could or would stop them.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back