Support : A suggested sub-forum maybe?

Angela22

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2013
Destee, I just wanted to suggest that maybe there should be a sub-form toward honoring the ancestors; one where everyone can pay their respects after pass, talk about all the positives they achieved in their life, and where no negativity is allowed.

It would sort of be like how the study groups are, where those who don't believe in said path can't come in to challenge; so those who don't agree with whomever has passed can't come in to rant on, challenge, and/or disrespect them.

What do y'all think?

Destee, I just wanted to suggest that maybe there should be a sub-form toward honoring the ancestors; one where everyone can pay their respects after pass, talk about all the positives they achieved in their life, and where no negativity is allowed.

It would sort of be like how the study groups are, where those who don't believe in said path can't come in to challenge; so those who don't agree with whomever has passed can't come in to rant on, challenge, and/or disrespect them.

What do y'all think?

Hi Sweetie ... are you wanting something more than our current Honoring Black Ancestors Forum provides?

I'm very protective of our Ancestors and Elders ... i don't need to get more krazee, more strict ... :eeek:

I'll be left here alone ... for real ... :) ... i already be think'n i'm too krazee ... :)

They are topics that are dear to my heart and soul ... that should always be broached respectfully.

That doesn't mean we will all agree, but respect must be present, or i'm gonna be krazee ... up in here ... :)

Report anything that looks suspicious ... and tell me what the new forum will do that isn't already happening.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Hi Sweetie ... are you wanting something more than our current Honoring Black Ancestors Forum provides?

I'm very protective of our Ancestors and Elders ... i don't need to get more krazee, more strict ... :eeek:

I'll be left here alone ... for real ... :) ... i already be think'n i'm too krazee ... :)

They are topics that are dear to my heart and soul ... that should always be broached respectfully.

That doesn't mean we will all agree, but respect must be present, or i'm gonna be krazee ... up in here ... :)

Report anything that looks suspicious ... and tell me what the new forum will do that isn't already happening.

Love You!

Destee

Not necessarily wanting something more. But recently, I've seen what some might call disrespectful comments towards those who've recently passed, such as Nelson Mandela and Amiri Baraka, and wondered if there were a sub-forum akin to the study groups for them, would that bring a more respectful discourse for those who seek to speak to their positive behavior.

But if you've already got it handled, then it's all cool. :) Just a suggestion.

Not necessarily wanting something more. But recently, I've seen what some might call disrespectful comments towards those who've recently passed, such as Nelson Mandela and Amiri Baraka, and wondered if there were a sub-forum akin to the study groups for them, would that bring a more respectful discourse for those who seek to speak to their positive behavior.

But if you've already got it handled, then it's all cool. :) Just a suggestion.

Yeah ... it's built into how we live ... respect for Our Ancestors and Elders.

Both folk talk'n krazee behind those two recent deaths ... were told to stop it ... and they did.

I'm not aware of any times that folk have carried on so, and got away with it ... not here ... :wink:

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back