Black Poetry : A Step At A Time

thank you so much family for feeling me on this :flirt:

my sister watzinaname so true indeed..to become as one..in my mind i see this vision...I want it to be more then a dream..one day.....thank you sister for the love:heart:

hi sistah Foxi I am so happy you like this flow..and that you could feel where i was coming from..thank you so much for the love:heart:

yes my brother $$RICH$$ the struggle has not gone anywhere..and we got to keep our feet moving...no matter what..thank you so much for the love:heart:

hi brotha Khasm ...you are so kind..:).I know you got my back:)....thank you for the love:heart:

hi brotha PositiveMindset ..you got that right..ain't no stopping us now..for sure..thank you so much for thelove:heart:

my brother XXPANTHAXX..so wonderful to see you :)...it is all about us for sure...as we do indeed move forward and bond..thank you for the love:heart:

hi sistah gempis..thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts..Peace and Love to you 2 sis..:heart:

Thank you family for the love:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back