queentswana

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
congrats21.jpg

The whole site went down, like a thief in the night,
we didn't know what to do, or how to make it right.

In you stepped as a "one-crew" team,
to bring from chaos ..what's now being seen

Don't think for a moment, that this went unseen
thank you ..Our hero, our Black Warrior Queen!
Big ups to ya Destee ...ya did a great job:D

Thank You Sister Queen !!! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Oh My Gosh !!!

But i really didn't do it alone ... i had with me all of the powerful, positive, energies of this Family, moving me forward! As i've already said to you, i probably would have went all the way krazee, if it had not been for your very calm, reassuring, and encouraging voice all in my ear! :D

I was encouraged, knowing that it wasn't just me ... missing us ... but that we've all come to love this place, enjoy being here, sharing the love, encoouragement, and information that we wallow in, on a daily basis!

I had all kinds of encouragement Sister ... to keep moving forward!

I Thank God and Our Ancestors ... as i always have ... for sustaining us through our most trying times, and this was only just one more to add to the pile of many! We are blessed beyond compare.

It aint just me ... for if it was ... we'd not be here.

Sometimes i do feel like ... gosh, it's just me ... i'm in it all by myself ... some aspects ... but as i continue to trudge through, making it to the other side ... i realize very quickly ... it aint just me!

I LOVE US and I THANK GOD FOR US ALL !!! :grouphug:

Thank You Sister Queen and Family ... for your patience.

I am honored.

:heart:

Destee

Once again the magic of the MOTHER'S QUEEN wand has wave'd it's brightest glist
and made brautiful wonders ......you are one pure gem that we should never turn
away from by no means ....yes i bow unto you for wour hard work and greatness
getting us back home safe and alive .......Thank you Destee.....I was going nuts !!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back