Nigeria : A spiritual discourse of the Ijaw of Nigeria

Brotha Sek,

I think I am understanding this better, but please correct me if I am wrong.

The impression I am getting here is that the concept of Nebertcher bringing him/herself into being means that he/she manifested him/herself. In other words. the Creator was already there but just not in manifestation as the creator until this act was performed. Like I could just exist as a nondescript (undifferentiated) human being, but when I paint a picture, sing a song or write a poem then I am manifesting the painter, singer, writer,(bringing her into being). Until I do that the painter does not exist because I cannot telll people I am a painter when I have never painted anything. So manifestation is the realization of potential where energy, matter and will combine to create action. As above so below.

BTW, I sent you a pm.

river said:
Brotha Sek,

I think I am understanding this better, but please correct me if I am wrong.

The impression I am getting here is that the concept of Nebertcher bringing him/herself into being means that he/she manifested him/herself. In other words. the Creator was already there but just not in manifestation as the creator until this act was performed. Like I could just exist as a nondescript (undifferentiated) human being, but when I paint a picture, sing a song or write a poem then I am manifesting the painter, singer, writer,(bringing her into being). Until I do that the painter does not exist because I cannot telll people I am a painter when I have never painted anything. So manifestation is the realization of potential where energy, matter and will combine to create action. As above so below.

BTW, I sent you a pm.

Precisely

Creation of the natural universe is the manifold manifestation (Neters/Orisha/Abosom/Nkisi) of Oludumare/Nebetcher.

Blackbird said:
Elder,

Thank you for the wealth. Blame on the night but do the Ijaw people not have a connection to Abakua? I know it's one of the ethnic groups in the Niger Delta region (old Calabar) of Nigeria or perhaps a combination of groups...

Ase and Odabo,
Blackbird

Brotha Blackbird, Ba Wo Ni? (for the family, this means "how are you"?)

Yes, you are right about the connection between the Ijaw and (Calabari) Abukua of the Niger Delta region of Nigeria.

As you probably know, hundreds of thousands of Ijaws and Igbo were captured and brought to Cuba to work as slaves on the Oyinbo's sugar plantations during the 18th century.

Talk to you soon brotha

Odabo!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back