Black Poetry : A Song With No Music

Ujima

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 10, 2004
Ohio
Quietly sitting in the midst of the weeping willows, clouds are surrounding me like I am in a bed of billowy pillows. I am needed to bridge the narrow gap between spirituality and humanity. I must use my mental instruments God has given to me. Intrigued by the angels’ harps melodious sound and the chiming of high-sounding cymbals in the near but distant background. What a pleasant intake as I look around at all of the spiritual souls that are heavenly bound. With the resounding beat of a single drum, my heart beats along with each palpitating thump. Watching the rivers of honey that are flowing ever so freely, the sounds of the trumpets captures my attention and encompasses me. Bells, bells, bells are ringing so loud that it brings me to my knees. I pray that God uses me just as He pleases. A song with no music is never hard to find. It can be cultivated through prayer, thoughts, and the imagination from your mind. A song with no music is whatever you make it out to be. It can be heard without ears and sought without eyes to see. What a beautiful song that is being presented with no music yet so energetic. A song full of wonder and epic quality that is prolifically poetic.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back