Black People : A small Russian Democracy has it right!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Dec 27, 2004.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Ukranian Congress, claimed the elections fixed, and illegal. Overturned them and the people demanded a re-election.

Why can't we do this?

This great nation, has allowed everyone and everyone in power has been bought and sold. Their souls have been dialed for dollars. Our rights sold cheap, this didn't happen over night. The courts have been packed for years to sway abortion and civil rights but this is really why they did it. To steal the elections.

Everyone kept looking at the left ( Democrats ) hand. The right ( Republicans ) hand smacked us. :kick:

I know this isn't news its the same old same old right! I will be calling some radio stations and writing some letters. Then I have done all I can at this time. Done but not ever forgotten or forgiven!

Our Supreme Court has failed us, when a small nation in Russia can get the democratic process right. The constitution and supreme court there is greater than ours. :(

2. BLKWriter

BLKWriter Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually, the reason why the Russians have it right is becuase they are on the one man one vote system. Our failures are in the electorial college which is a very outdated system. I agree, the democratic process has been severely corrupted but bitching about it isn't the solution. The solution is voting for Barbara Boxer's One man one vote policy in the next STATE election. Once California elects this system, other states will follow. By 2008 hopefully the nation will have changed. Also with his electronic voting thing,..... DID you get a receipt that let you know who you and what voted for?

Think about it.....

-B

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    The russians were writing a name on a piece of paper. dropping it in a clear box. They were counted fairly, correctly, legally.

Your right.

" Our failures are in the electorial college which is a very outdated system."

So why is it so hard to change things in government. Things that benefit the masses. Congress quickly changed the law to give themselves a raise. They quickly gave Bush what he thought was the right to go to war. Even passed in record time the funds he could misuse.

Our sytem of government is really a aristocratic royal extension of british parliment. They live on the wealth produced by the working class. Dressing in fine clothes, living in homes paid for by us. Driving any carriage ( car ) of their wishing. Eating only the finest of foods. Yet millions ( homeless ) can't get off the streets of this country. Jobs decent jobs are no where to be found. Bush said things would work better if he was a dictator. He is working and dropping it like its hot. He is a Dic-tator.

Ruling like Rome raising taxes killing all and beating down those who speak against the flag and president ( King ) . Giving us games like war, to please and entertain the weak and small minded blood lovers. Showing favortism to keep the races separated. If the ties with British rule were really severed we may have a chance to become a great nation.

No I didn't get a proof of my vote. That argument went on when the republicans introduced the machines and Arnold won governor in California. One man one vote, without proof will not do it alone. We need change from the top. The Supreme Court.

" I agree, the democratic process has been severely corrupted but bitching about it isn't the solution. "

I have heard folks say this kind of statement, when someone expresses a dislike or make a comment about something that took place.

Is it really bitching? No it is not. To say so to believe it is is a sell out ( give up, on talking about it because it won't change ) on the issue.

It is just that it hasn't reached the right person yet. I haven't just posted it here. I have done my emails to Boxer, to Diane, and others in Congress. I have sent this today to major radio shows where like minded commentators will run with the ( so called ) bitching comment. The thing is to get the comment out. Say what you have to say.