Black People : A slaves doctrine of "truth"

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kevin Ervin, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Kevin Ervin

Kevin Ervin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Distraction is "the word of god" in a slaves doctrine through the many forms of slavery its' self... Distraction will never truly be conquered until "it" is no longer "the focus", period. The word of God is internal unfoldings; the word of God is not...written, nor and/or a "living" contradiction... Who dares to contest me on such a truth? Kevin D. Ervin 2007 c.

2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    the power of the divine

the righteous man

vs

the unrighteous man

the power can't even begin to be truly understood

that internal unfolding should seek for inner peace

and respect to the heavens

peace

i don't not contest you

well done

those who see see

3. Kevin Ervin

Ratings:
    +1
    That's the thing, people say I'm too arrogant, I'm too authoratative... I say, **** you mother-*****... I live with God therefore I am actually learning the inevitable truth... You see, there truly is no contest; the truth to God oneself, "it" just is... And that's what a "wise" fool (no direction unto you) does not actually see.

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Does "God" speak like this??

If so, who is your God Kevin Ervin????

5. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Brotha,

'Living with God' strikes many Minds...most People do not even Understand God, so do not let others interject what you see, feel and think about the Creator who created you (God), and living with the Creator at that.

Moreover, I have to say that if you were really, really Living with God, you would not even for one moment let others calling you 'arrogant' bother you. Have you viewed our threads talking about the Matrix, and what it is like to be outside the Matrix? Being outside the Matrix is very, very similar to being Right with God, in that you will be lied on, mis-understood, and People will definitely 'rub' you the wrong way, for sure. My real point is - when you are Living with God, Walking with God, have a Godly Mindset and the like, you do not need to show and prove to others that you are such with God! You don't need to prove anything to anyone! You just need to Talk your Talk, Walk your Walk, and KNOW that you are walking the Divine Path of Truth, Righteousness, etc. When you do such and folk begin to see that, they will KNOW that you are Living with God; you don't have to prove that to them.

If you are walking in and learning Divine Truth, walk in it, and learn it - forget what others have to say. If they want to be in such a position, if anything, tell them to learn God for themselves, and maybe they will know what it feels like. Don't send what I call 'Negative Energy' to them, otherwise they will question exactly who you are, and what you are, when it comes to your Spirituality. Moreover, understand that they are not fools; they are just mis-guided. Coming from a Spiritual perspective, calling them "fools" is like unto sending Negative Energy - do not let them get to you like that.

Please do not take this the wrong way - the way how you described your re-action toward folks calling you arrogant sounds like how Westernized Christians react when you say "You are not walking with Jesus, because Jesus is a fabricated figure!" Don't panic and feel the need to break someone down because they mis-understand you and they can not see it the way you see it. That is a very difficult obstacle of Spiritual Growth and Development to overcome, and I feel that you can make it. Just keep doing what you're doing, and let others say their say and do their do...chances are, they want to get to the point you are at; they are just letting Fear block them. Know the Creator, and do as the Creator would do.

Ase'

MK

6. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved MWKG Kwabena
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I look at every negative that comes into my space as an opportunity to succeed, to see exactly what I am made of. Negativity, I see is a Empowerment/Innerpowerment tool to take me to higher conscious/subconscious levels unknown to me.

I even thank those negative people for their appearance, because they are the validifier of who I/we are when we are in our Divine right mind-set, those of us who have Bullet proof Souls, Untouchable, Unconquerable mind-set.

I attack negativities with (HOB) something it/they do not know or seen and that is:
    Harmony:qqb023:
    Balance:qqb023:
    and Order:qqb023:

Humility, is a Divine tool in my life, because when we show humility, it confuses our enemies, because they do not over stand how we can be humble in the presence of all the negativity they dish out towards us. We are here to teach them how to be Divinely, and they are here to teach us to be like them. We are their test and vice versa. How will they learn how to Be Divine if they can not see that Divineness in our aura, the Attributes/Ingredients of the Divine Ethereal Reveler we call God in us?

Now if they touch me physically. That is a a different story. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will not offend/hurt me, because we are are suppose to be able to counterattack negativity with Divine Powerful Infinite words that goes over their head, and they do not over stand.

We who are Divinely living right at some point become Immune to the false realities/illusion, because we are the ones as said in Bruce Lee Movie. When we destroy the Image, we can conquer the enemies, something like that. We are suppose to BE the false/illusion Image Destroyers.

How do we destroy that Image? Being the Image they are not which is Divinely right at all times, even when we do not desire to be the Divine image. This life is not for ourselves alone, and collective Divine mind in the Divine Image attributes (HOB) of the Divine Reveler is our weapons and tools.

I Am the Master of my Own temple Domain (Mind, body, and Soul-House-Home). When in my house Space, I have nothing to offer but HOB, and anything that comes into my space other than that is a Ball of Confusion.

Everyday, I being the Master of My Own Temple Domain, I Am redesigning My space with the Axe of Harmony, the Hammer of Order, and the Screw driver of Balance.

Thanks to the weapons of negatives I can now live in peace within, because I do not live in the house/home/mind in the image that Jack/man built. I live in the house/home/mind in the Image of the Divine Reveler we call God, and no Big Bad Wolf (negativities) can tear that Divine house/home/mind, down because that Divine house/home/mind is unconquerable/untouchable. So now the Big Bad wolf of negativities can huff and puff until they are blue in the face. It will die trying. Killing negativity Softly with the Divine Attributes in us, the Energy, Power, and Divine Spirit (One) in us, Laws of the Universe and Nature, forces that only a fool/renegade will go up against. Negativity is like a Foolish renegade, and that renegade type will even go up against the Sun, because that type of reengage has no set path, it is out to kill, steal, and destroy if we allow it. That is why It is vital and essential to over stand what All we are made of, SUN-STARS, Universe, and Nature.

The only house/ home/mind that can be torn down is the house that is made with straw and wood. When we are made in the Image of straw and wood, negativity we will BURN us.

Harmony, Order and Balance in us will cause negativities to flee, bow down, or shut up or all three. We are the ones with HOB, that will defeat a run-a-way salve mentality. Negativity Negativity is a TEST. Pass It, because we have many more Bridges of negativities to encounter/cross. .

I did not get where I am today (consciously/subconsciously) without the help of negativities, and I am still learning and reaching new Divine heights Consciously/Subconsciously so that I can stay above the negativities. I Am still striving towards my Utopia. May we all continue to do so.

We who are Divinely right living are the Destroyers of ALL Corruptors, and we have the Divine power to tie negativity Tongue.

There is a reverse side to ALL there is.

Arrogance: Arrogance can be a virtue when it is expressed with confidence in the information, we are sharing. When it become profane is when we are indicating confidence in that information we are sharing and do not have the knowledge of, that which we are sharing.

The above also applies to aloof, pompus, eccentric, weird...and the likes of all which can be compliments.

We must rise above the sensitivity, those who are below us consciously/subconsciously, in the knowledge that we know, vice allowing them to judge us or have an affect on us of what they think of us.

HILY/A

:SuN030: I AM That I AM thanks to negativity

LATE ENTRY:

Aloof: At a distance but within view; apart.

AM I consciously/subconsciously distant from the unconscious, yet I am in their view, consciously /subconsciously set apart form them?

pomp·ous
    1 : excessively elevated
    2 : having or exhibiting self-importance

Are we consciously/subconsciously excessively (Knowledgeable, Overs standing, Wisdom) elevated? We need this excessive Divine Energy to remain above the madness.

Eccentric: but because they stem from a mind so original that it cannot be conformed to societal norms

We must at all times consciously/subconsciously be above and beyond the Norm, if we are to save our Life.

Weird: Of, relating to, or suggestive of the preternatural or supernatural.

If being in a Supernatural Mind-set is weird, then SO BE IT. No place I rather be than the opposite of what Is, the illusion/false realities that which is not Divinely living.

KGMW KWABENA writes: Being outside the Matrix is very, very similar to being Right with God

When we know the above, we are immune to what people say.

7. Kevin Ervin

Ratings:
    +1
    Does God speak like this? Yep, simply deny the life-actual truth, as "it" is...and you will hear/feel. And Kwabena I didn't take nothing the wrong way I know who/what I am going against. And yes I will continue. My "god" your "god" is false... God is life-actual truth.

8. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Brotha KWABENA

From that time years ago when we struggle to get you out of the matrix until now I am amazed at the tremedous journey you have taken and heartened by the wisdom you've gained on that journey. ^5 Brotha

Love you much :kiss:

9. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    :SuN036: I enter into your presence
    :qqb023: In
    :qqb018: Harmony/Humility
    :SuN030: Order and
    :SuN040: Balance

Do anyone agree with that at some point we need to change our method of communicating, and how we communicate has everything to do with strategy?

10. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    ...First and foremost, an Afrikan Asante Sana to Beloved Sistah Khnumet (River)! It is hard for me to explain how much I appreciate being 'freed' from the Matrix, because quite simply...words can not explain it! My own Spiritual Growth and Development, as well as the stages I have conquered thus far with the assistance of the Creator, tell that 'story' for me. Hence, I can just acknowledge it, and move on, because I still have a LONG way to go!

Secondly, all I am saying is if the Creator is if you KNOW you are Living with/in the Divine God, acknowledge it, and continue your Journey, because obviously, none of us are complete. You don't have to spend and waste your Time and Energy on someone who does not want to believe, and instead wants to slap labels on you because they lack the ability to "see." The fact of the matter is, someday they will see, but ONLY if they will!

Lastly, Negative is Negative when it is accepted as Negative; the same goes for positive. My question is...What Energy do you Live/Love to send?

MK