Black Women : A Sister and Brother Gathering

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by NNQueen, Apr 21, 2004.

1. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    I want to thank all the sisters that attended Sister Chat last night (April 20, 2004). We met with our brothers who attended Brother Chat and got involved in some very deep discussions on a number of different topics relevant to African Americans. I want to thank the brothers who were present and contributed so much information on the topics which led to a very enlightening evening.

It is becoming very clear with each passing week that these types of discussions are serving to not only educate us but to bring us closer together as a community. There's no doubt in my mind that eventually we'll be witnessing some powerful changes here that regular members won't want to miss out on.

Sisters and Brothers who attend regularly, continue to extend a warm welcome to others to join us every Tuesday evening at 8 o'clock in voice chat and you'll see what you've been missing.

Peace,
    Queenie :spinstar:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    it's beautiful when both can mix and share valuable info and give ideals
    to braw the horizon that's what family do at time getting together
    i hear you sistah NNQueen

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    It is indeed great news to hear of the success of these classes, and the unity expressed in the shared meeting afterwards. I hope this continues....I hope to be able to join everyone some day soon.