Black Spirituality Religion : A Sistah Needs Urgent Prayer Right Now

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by river, Jun 3, 2005.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    My cousin Fishgrease is a director for hip hop video artists like Queen Latifa and Trip Daddy etc. Well he is very good friends with Foxi Brown. He called me the other day asking me to send all the information I had about my operation that restored my hearing because Foxi has lost a lot of her hearing and is really down about it because her career depends on being able to hear. Well I sent her the info and he told me she was extremely happy to have hope to hear again.

Yesterday he called to tell me that she was distraught because someone told her her hearing problem is internal and made it sound like she couldn't have the operataion. He wanted me to talk to her to let her know the person didn't tell her right, but when he went to find her he kept coming back. Then he told me he would call me right back to hang by the phone. But he never called me back. I sent him an email this morning but he never responded. This evening I called his sister and she said he had been there this morning and seemed like he was drunk.

I'm really worried cuz he told me yesterday that Foxi said if she can't get her hearing back she would do something terrible to herself. Now he shows up drunk and I don't know what's going on wih her.

Everybody please put your prayers and thoughts together for this sistah. Her name is Inga.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace .............

keep positive thoughts, so the universe will give you positivity back.....

Fox boogie is a very emotional person already, but she does have strong people around her so I'm positive she is alright sister..........

my meditation is with you always............!

3. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Abdur - Kull - Tafulataat -Wa -Baazun -Amma -Farugun -Shil - El- Kuluwm

Began All Prayers And Thinking As A Part Of The All .

Ane - Atlebu - Maluj - Fil - El - Ghalub - A'la

I Seek Refuge In The Most High

Yaa - Neteru - Ane - Atlebu - Maluj - Fi - A'zumuk - Wa - A'zumak - Wa - Fi A'zumuk - Wa - Gadur - Wa - Fi - A'zumuk - Wa - Malufet - Wa - Fi - A'zumuk El - Jaburik - Wa- A'zumuk - Min - El - Tut - Shil - She - Izu - Kull - Hawaalineee - Wa - Min - El - Tut - Shil - Jull - Shaayu

Oh Guardians , I Seek Refuge In Your Might And Supremacy , And In Your Might And Power , And In Your Might And Authority , And In Your Might The Majestic , And Your Might From The Evil Of What Is All Around Me , And From The Evil Of Everything .

Ena - Ent - Amma - Rabaatee - Wa - Sayudaat - Sawunnee - Ala - Tasurun - Sabul - Ane - E'ndee - Loe - Yakulet - Wam - Gadur - Lalul - Bi - Ent - A'zum - Makhusaat - Shil - Jull - Bawrukh - Rawuh - Wa - Maluj - Li - Jull - Wahed - Menu - Khawuf - Ane - E'ndee - Loe - Yakulet - Wam - Gadur - Lalul - She - Ent - Nafunnee - Yaa - A'zum -Wahedaat -

Sure You As My Sustainer , And Master Keep Me On A Narrow Path . I Have No Ability Nor Power Except By You , Supreme , Shelters Of Every Fugitive Soul . And Refuge For Everyone Who Fears . I Have No Ability Nor Power Except What You Give Me , Oh Supreme Ones .

Ane - Harus - Nasufee - Ma'a - Gaduraatuk - Tarugee - Shil - Hayuh - Usraee - Mathuree - Wa - Aneya - Hamudmul - Li - Kull - Shil - El - Na'umaat - Shil - Ent - Yaa - Mustakhaleegaat - Wa - Sayudaat -

I Protect Myself With Your Powers , My Way Of Life , My Family , My Wealth , And I Am Thankyou For All Of The Graces Of You . Oh Creators And Masters .

4. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Thank you both,

I know she will be all right.

I did talk to Fishgrease (Ngai is his name) sister last night. She told me the reason he has not contacted me is probably because he was making preparations for the video he is shooting today.

Now let's continue our prayers for Foxi and hope I will speak to her soon to let her know the truth about the operation. Guide her to professionals who can help her not discourage her. I remember the people who had been selling me hearing aides tried to discourage me from having the operation. Let thosse who profit from her distress stay far from her.

Hotepu and Heru Nefer

5. Intrepid

Intrepid Well-Known Member MEMBER

Adminstrative Assistant
    Somewhere in this wonderful place we call the worl
    Ratings:
    +3
    Most certaintly I will keep her in my prayers.
    Everyone involved, doctors, friends etc.
    Tell her also to stay strong, pray and keep the faith of our mighty Savior

6. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I just did a three way call with Fishgrease and Foxi's mother. I was able to explain to her that the people who discouraged Foxi were not telling her the truth. So she will get the message from Fish or her mother. And Fish will hook us up when he gets a hold of her.

Prayer works, does it not.

7. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Wonderful News!

I just talked to Fishgrease. Foxi had the surgery though he's not sure if it was the same kind I had. He said he just got back in town and will hit me back after he talks to her.

ya'll keep praying.