Black Money Business Jobs : A Simple Budget

Astrologer4U

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 18, 2008
California
Occupation
Self Employed
Some people don't have a clue on how to budget especially some our young people. I see young people everyday who's elctricity is cut off because they didn't know that they could actually pay the bill. What I mean by that is, if you do a simple budget, you wll be able to see what you have to spend on frivolus things, Bills and paying your self...a savings.

Here is a simple budget you can do with a simple sheet of paper, it will give you an idea of what you have to work with.

Let's start with the (least) amount most people make these days which is about 2000.00 a month and this is the least amount. I will use somewhat extreme amounts for bills to be paid.

Car note--------- 300.00

Car insurance---- 100.00

Cell Phone------- 100.00

Electric bill --------60.00

Rent--------------700.00

Cable TV-----------70.00

Destee.com---------10.00

Water--------------80.00

Wireless internet----50.00

Gas----------------130.00

Savings-------------100.00

Total--------------1700.00

If you get paid twice a week, you have 150.00 per bi weekly to get you to the next pay day. If you get paid once a month you have 300.00 to get you to the next pay day. If you get paid once a week,you will have 75.00 to get your through to next pay day.

If you don't like what you see, even if you don't want to, you will need to do some obvious cut backs and what you cut back on is up to you. If you don't want to cut back, you will need to find another way to supplement your income. It's that simple...

Of course the above was only a sample but you would do your budget according to your real earnings and expenses.

Hope you found the simple way to budget useful.:spinn:

Forgot to mention food, ones gotta eat. Oh well, all you have to do is readjust the budget, it can still be pretty simple.

Astrologer4U

Some people don't have a clue on how to budget especially some our young people. I see young people everyday who's elctricity is cut off because they didn't know that they could actually pay the bill. What I mean by that is, if you do a simple budget, you wll be able to see what you have to spend on frivolus things, Bills and paying your self...a savings.

Here is a simple budget you can do with a simple sheet of paper, it will give you an idea of what you have to work with.

Let's start with the (least) amount most people make these days which is about 2000.00 a month and this is the least amount. I will use somewhat extreme amounts for bills to be paid.

Car note--------- 300.00

Car insurance---- 100.00

Cell Phone------- 100.00

Electric bill --------60.00

Rent--------------700.00

Cable TV-----------70.00

Destee.com---------10.00

Water--------------80.00

Wireless internet----50.00

Gas----------------130.00

Savings-------------100.00

Total--------------1700.00

If you get paid twice a week, you have 150.00 per week to get you to the next pay day. If you get paid once a month you have 300.00 to get you to the next pay day. If you get paid once a week,you will have 75.00 to get your through to next pay day.

If you don't like what you see, even if you don't want to, you will need to do some obvious cut backs and what you cut back on is up to you. If you don't want to cut back, you will need to find another way to supplement your income. It's that simple...

Of course the above was only a sample but you would do your budget according to your real earnings and expenses.

Hope you found the simple way to budget useful.:spinn:

Astrologer4U

2000.00 -1460.00 = 540.00

Greetings Astrologer4U:wave:

Nice and Timely Post! Thanks for Sharing :bowdown:

M.E.
:hearts2:

MONEY MONEY MONEY...... MONEY!!

I wish it were that simple... At least not for me. I wish that was all I had to pay!! what about Credit cards, and garbage. And food,?? what about that?? and of course miscellaneous essentials, like toilet paper, toothpaste etc...and cell phone should not cost $100.. I dont have a car note cuz its paid off (yaaa) but as a homeowner, I also have taxes and homeowners insurance along with a mortagage!! whew, need I say more?? My budget is blown, just trying to keep the boat floating!! Feel me?:em4700:

XOXOXO sis....

I wish it were that simple... At least not for me. I wish that was all I had to pay!! what about Credit cards, and garbage. And food,?? what about that?? and of course miscellaneous essentials, like toilet paper, toothpaste etc...and cell phone should not cost $100.. I dont have a car note cuz its paid off (yaaa) but as a homeowner, I also have taxes and homeowners insurance along with a mortagage!! whew, need I say more?? My budget is blown, just trying to keep the boat floating!! Feel me?:em4700:

XOXOXO sis....

Free2beme, you are right, I forgot to add food but I could go back and readjust to add food. As far as the credit cards, if you have those, you would want to be making more than 2000.00 a month, you get what I mean? Credit cards would need to be thrown out and a serious tight budget would need to be put into place until thsoe cards are paid like no cable television and more books. Or stop talking on the cell or get a Metro cell. You know adjustments.

The above budget was for a single person making the least amount.

Free2beme...looks like your budget should be looking more like this...

House mortgage---------

Home owners insurance--

Taxes------------------

Credit cards------------

Garbage----------------

Food-------------------

Cell Phone--------------

Car Insurance-----------

Water------------------

Electricity---------------

Home Phone-------------

miscelanous essentials---

You fill in the above blanks...

Did I miss anything, of course I did because a budget is personalized, everyone's expense are different according to their lifestyle and earnings.