Black Money Business Jobs : A Simple Budget

Free2beme, you are right, I forgot to add food but I could go back and readjust to add food. As far as the credit cards, if you have those, you would want to be making more than 2000.00 a month, you get what I mean? Credit cards would need to be thrown out and a serious tight budget would need to be put into place until thsoe cards are paid like no cable television and more books. Or stop talking on the cell or get a Metro cell. You know adjustments.

The above budget was for a single person making the least amount.

Free2beme...looks like your budget should be looking more like this...

House mortgage---------

Home owners insurance--

Taxes------------------

Credit cards------------

Garbage----------------

Food-------------------

Cell Phone--------------

Car Insurance-----------

Water------------------

Electricity---------------

Home Phone-------------

miscelanous essentials---

You fill in the above blanks...

Did I miss anything, of course I did because a budget is personalized, everyone's expense are different according to their lifestyle and earnings.
Yes, Astrologer 4u, that's about right.. I do have 1 major CC for emergencies and 1 store CC. I save $300 out of each check bi-weekly. I think you should be in control of your debt and it is ok have at least 1 major CC. You need to earmark it for emergencies and or making RSVP for car rentals and the such.. My Macy's CC, if I make a purchase on it or several purchases, I wont make any new charges until I pay off the last bill... It helps to keep me and my pockets in check... It's all about how you handle your debt, that people get mixed up.. I use to be that person, so I know how it can get out of control.. At the end, I was stressed out and broke.. :bye:

I now have a healthy attitude :jump:with my money and my debt.. If I see something that I want sooo bad, I stop and ask myself, "Do I really need It??":qqb010: or do I just want it, ya know.. If I dont really need a pair of new shoes right now, then why buy it?? I like having money in my pocket more than I like keeping up with the "Jones!!" That being said, it is your relationship with money that people need to build and nuture just like any other relationship. No matter what your income is, you need to become more positive about your loot. You must come to grips with that... Then and only then will you be able to stick to your budget without feeling deprived!! ya know sis

Free2b_me:blowkiss:

It's a must in order to get by or see your way .....Budget! i'm always looking for a way to save a buck

Me to Rich!

@Free2bme

You see how Rich be dropping one liners and then heading off to the next adventure, you see what I was talking about? LOL

Astrologer4U

Yes, Astrologer 4u, that's about right.. I do have 1 major CC for emergencies and 1 store CC. I save $300 out of each check bi-weekly. I think you should be in control of your debt and it is ok have at least 1 major CC. You need to earmark it for emergencies and or making RSVP for car rentals and the such.. My Macy's CC, if I make a purchase on it or several purchases, I wont make any new charges until I pay off the last bill... It helps to keep me and my pockets in check... It's all about how you handle your debt, that people get mixed up.. I use to be that person, so I know how it can get out of control.. At the end, I was stressed out and broke.. :bye:

I now have a healthy attitude :jump:with my money and my debt.. If I see something that I want sooo bad, I stop and ask myself, "Do I really need It??":qqb010: or do I just want it, ya know.. If I dont really need a pair of new shoes right now, then why buy it?? I like having money in my pocket more than I like keeping up with the "Jones!!" That being said, it is your relationship with money that people need to build and nuture just like any other relationship. No matter what your income is, you need to become more positive about your loot. You must come to grips with that... Then and only then will you be able to stick to your budget without feeling deprived!! ya know sis

Free2b_me:blowkiss:

You couldn't have said it better in wiser words, you got that right free2beme. Gotta have a healthy attitude about your loot...LOL or else you will be having a poor health problem pertaining to your pockets...LOL

Astrologer4U