Black People Politics : A Sanguine breakdown of Nostradomus's Obama Days.

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
Here's a Nostradamus prediction about us lazy Negroes.

“The device of flying fire
Will come to trouble the great besieged chief:
Within there will be such sedition
That the profligate ones will be in despair.”

Its talking about Drone warfare, drones are being planned to curtail the coming food and job rioting that will plaque America cities during its economic collapse. President Obama will be extremely troubled come the start of next year, remember I said this. He will have no choice but to turn this awesome drone power on its own citizens to stop the madness that will consume America's cities, that's what's meant by "besieged". The pressure will come from the 1% owners of America to save their investments and property from human destruction and chaos. As commanding chief the President has to act via ordering the military to stop the rioting, looting and vandalism. But remember this is all staged by the Elite, a manufactured event like 9/11, to further entrap us here because Africans in diaspora are a huge economic part of Western Allied nations economies. Without the ruled there is no ruler.

Definition of "sedition" for the lazy students,
In law, sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority to tend toward insurrection against the established order.

Basically people will be talking impeachment of the President during war times and some crazies will be talking taking over the government which is not advised, they will destroy any threat
like a lighting a match on a paper house.

That the profligate ones will be in despair.”

Definition of "profligate" for the lazy students,
a person or persons given to wildly extravagant and usually grossly self-indulgent expenditure.

Such as,

Sneakers, smartphones, hairdos, shoes, name brand clothes, expensive cars, supporting pimping preachers,
video games, flat screen t.v's, jewelery, etc, etc,
Your children will starve, Whites are preparing to blow your heads off because they know when this economic collapse happens you won't be prepared.
While whites are stocking up food, emergency supplies and lots of guns and ammo.

All of this is taking place as I type this and has been before you read it and I said it.

Here's so more Nostradamus predictions released about the Barrack Obama days by the Smithsonian Institute which is the United States National Museum of Natural History.

“The world is nearing its final period. Saturn will again be late on his return. The empire will shift toward a black nation.”

That's right the rise of Africa is already here, the African renaissance has already started. While you are thinking you can revive America's dying cities like Detroit, foolishly we will wait too late to move our dollars towards Africa, where our investments will show a future.The racist Whites of America destroyed inner cities economies like Detroit just so that our people coming from the rural South during the Great Migration wouldn't benefit. All the wealth just transferred out of Detroit into the suburbs of Wayne County, leaving Detroit a dying hole. In other Midwest cities like St. Louis, Milwaukee and Cleveland and Gary the same process took place. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said this very act of hurting us is what has brought about their own demise.

Now they are trying to switch us over to digital currencies like Bitcoin, in order to stop the transfer of wealth back to Africa started by us because we are growing tired of the lack of equality in power, wealth, justice and freedom. They give us a black and white President to soothe our aching hearts but never has anything been done about the cause of those aches, lack of freedom to grow and care for our children.

We are the great people of Nostradamus predictions, the Africans of diaspora but only a few of us will make the journey back. Most of you will still be here in concentration camps thinking you could've, should've and would've listened to me and others if not for your big sick egos.

FEMA concentration camps being planned for rioters and political prisoners.

I risk my life to put this stuff out to you. Hoping some of you will have the common sense to read it and follow up with some preparation. The best medicine for us is to separate from this hateful situation of 450 yrs.

The great empire will be torn from limb,
The all-powerful one for more than four hundred years:
Great power given to the dark one from slaves come,
The Aryana will not be satisfied thereby

Now you interpret this last one yourself, its self explanatory to me really. Aryanas are Whites aka Aryans. Storms are ripping this country apart limb by limb, snow and ice storms unheard of paralyze the East and Midwest even the South got hit hard. California in a very serious and deadly drought, that's killing cattle, farm land and all kinds of investments being affected. This summer very serious hurricanes, heatwaves are predicted, continued drought and tornadoes extremely powerful, this will be a year 2014 most will never forget. Yall better take what I write and examine it bit for bit because I spent alot of time going over this before I revealed it.

Thank you.
More later.

The coming war this year, which will begin in the Ukraine, Syria and Iran. Most this area is along the Russian border, this is their area of the world. The Russians like their Western European counterparts are barbaric conquers, instead of enslavement of people of color the Russians enslaved dark haired, browner skinned Europeans in the former Soviet Union break off states. Most people think Russia fail due to Reagan's charisma but what if they faked collapse? I mean Russia still very much controls, Bosnia, Ukraine and other satellite states that were under its direct control under the Soviet Union but now they control them via proxy. This is why I wasn't surprised the Boston Bombers father said his sons were set up, more than likely the parents were threaten and these boys were in just too deep with Russian mob and rebel forces secretly controlled by Moscow. I think this was the response to B2 stealth bombers sent to drop bombs in order to provoke North Korea out of the missile launch last year. Remember Secretary of State Kerry went to Bejing and the entire tone of North Korea changed?

But here's the Nostradamus quantin I'm breaking down about the coming war this Oct-Dec, 2014, remember I said this.

Mabus very soon then will die, [then] will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Raymond Edwin Mabus is Secretary of the U.S Navy appointed by Pres. Obama, former governor of mississippi, nothing really special about him, except he is a member of a very powerful secret society, Beta Theta Pi (ΒΘΠ). This is the most important thing nobody ever mentions about him, Beta Theta Pi (ΒΘΠ) is a very organized, very well smart and respected society. They are no joke, very scary people, they not only are into money and power but like other secret groups practice necromancy, making Manchurian candidates and some other very scary stuff. Just talking about these people gives one the feel of death.

But what I believe this prediction means is the U.S Navy will suffer at huge loss, maybe an whole fleet or ship of sailors goes down, while fighting Russia, Iran and Syria over there. Remember this is Russia's backyard, alot of overconfidence is in the the U.S Military sending warships into Russia's turf. Sure their new laser, well I heard it wasn't new just improved upon, this laser can stop drones and missiles by shooting beams at them. This is some Stars Wars type of stuff but there's always a weak point in every battle array. No system can deflect hundreds of missiles continuously or simultaneously fired at their ship. So its my contention, Russia excels in making lots of armaments, laughed at by the U.S for being not as technologically advanced but Russia and Iran has succeed in foiling U.S technology. Russians shoot down a stealth bomber and Iran captured several drones. I still don't get why the U.S continues to invest so much in this technology that they seem to never be able to hold unto for long. But like I said most of this stuff is staged for the coming New World order.

But back to the breakdown, The U.S response will be devastating, their technology because of the brain drain of bringing in geniuses from all over the world is phenomenal. This what is meant be a terrible undoing of people and animals, the U.S will unleash some killer fire power on the entire region over there. The whole world will be in shock and awe. All this will happen as there is a comet called Ison which has passed around the Sun already but on it's way back towards Mars, it will reach Mars on Oct, 15, 2014, a day before the anniversary of the Million Man March the 16 of October.

I don't want to say Mabus will die, I think the U.S will face a very hurting, loss the first round, probably caught off guard but I feel sorry for who ever throws the first blow at them. That's all I dare say, being a citizen, a blackman and unwilling slave in this country I dare not push the limit on freedom of speech. But this isn't treason, I'm just telling yall that this thing is staged by the Elite on both sides of the planet. White Supremacy has nothing to do with Neo-Nazis and SkinHeads it's about White genetic annihilation fears. The rise of Africa frightens them, Cosmic Laws are attacking their birthrate, whites are being wiped out of creation. And they are doing to themselves because of their worship of War, war is evil. Only God can destroy what He alone created, Whites are too destructive and are interfering with Cosmic evolution, that's what 2012 is, the ushering in of a new Cosmic energy that will raise the entire human race's spiritual and physical powers. But I'm afraid Whites won't be around to see the next century because of their cruelty and lust for blood.

More later.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back