Black Jokes Humor : A Riddle to Test your I.Q.

I only just realized there are 22 pages to this thread. I haven't read them all. Maybe smaddy already gave the answer, but since you're still waiting for THE answer, I will give it here. Then you have to tell me why this answer works.

THE ANSWER
Ask either of the guards to tell you what the other guard would say.

For the second place prize, tell me why this would work.

If the guards are jamaican, you might here whichever guard you ask say:

He's LY'ON.

:rofl:

or we could be backin'
Anybody think of an answer? There is an answer and it's so simple you'll kick yourself for not thinking of it.

Ok, so will we be relieved of our angst soon. Lets see:
There were posters who withheld their answers at the beginning, one cheated by using google, I asked my brother, .....im saying this to say ..most came up with asking one guard ..what would the other say. We were all told we were wrong, all but the one who cheated.

River....HELP!

Ok, so will we be relieved of our angst soon. Lets see:
There were posters who withheld their answers at the beginning, one cheated by using google, I asked my brother, .....im saying this to say ..most came up with asking one guard ..what would the other say. We were all told we were wrong, all but the one who cheated.

River....HELP!

People held there answers because they were wrong. Cheating would be me googling it and passing of the answer as my own. I admitted googling....frankly because I was not going to wait 20 something pages...especially since posters who claim to claim the answer suddenly dont. Big LOL.

After knowing the answer the explanation should be quite easy. If you happen to ask the liar...he would of course say the opposite of what the trurthful person would say.

So

You pick the opposite door.

If you happen to ask the truthful person...he will truthfully tell you that the liar would point to the wrong door.

So

Again

You pick the opposite door.

Nothing to do with gender, Jesus, 2 questions needed or...LOL...a new twist on a joke that someone already knew the answer too.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back