Black Poetry : A Return Of The Mack ( The Closet King)

Mario William vitale

Jun 6, 2017
got rhymes that rap got rhymes that reel some may say it's no big deal
like a human shield we come together light as a feather no matter the weather
got me on a leash trying to impeach Trump I got a hunch call me late for lunch
to walk the miracle mile still to know all the great while I'm not a wild child
I base my grip on the fix prone to the gates of heaven not a one stop shopping event at your local seven eleven.
Frozen from the scenic view where others simply have no clue what to do
It's all a battle for your mind but some are stuck behind the blind
out of every situation we need to be home frying the bacon you know what I'm saying

A return of the Mack you know where it's at we got peeps in the street with dancing feet
what a treat to bask in the vast expanse between space and time to be wined, dined & 69'd
Hip hop you know where its at working too hard can give you a heart attack
A Return of The Mack got this fever to take us higher down to the wire for your desire
The closet king takes his swing where the freedom bell ring ain't nothing but a thing
pretty faces painted laces let us be proned to stay away from basket cases
souped up body kit with rims on the side we all want to run away & hide

Got cheap trick at the end of my stick your rhymes are slick give me a sip
of my magic potion surf and turf by the edge of the ocean basking on the tonic magic lotion
rap is for dreamers who live for success dress to impress don't lift up their fist

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack Black Entertainment 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack (HQ) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Return of the Mack Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
C Black People : The Need To Return Black People Open Forum 0
P Black People : "Evony : the kings return" game- Need help on a racist in a game that threaten to shoot black people Black People Open Forum 2
Fine1952 Black People : How to improve ur tax return Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Ghana granted citizenship to over 100 African Americans and Afro-Caribbeans as part of Year of Return Ghana 1
Ndugu Black People : If Africans desire us to Return, by the Millions they must Battle Corruption the way we battled White Supremacy so they could come here Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Should museums return their colonial artifacts? All Things Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Trump Organization plots return to Dominican Republic, sparking ethics concerns Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Africans cheer call for France to return treasures All Things Africa 2
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Christ Will Return Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black Education / Schools : Black hair restrictions in schools are a return to the Black Codes Black Education / Schools 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Kenya : Kenyan court scraps presidential vote, Kenyatta pledges to return to polls Kenya 1
macoo Black Muslims : Month of Return to Allah Islam Study Group 21
chuck Black People Politics : PLEASE LET'S DO RETURN TO OUR ORIGINAL INTENT AND PURPOSE! Black People Politics 2
nilevalley Black Entertainment : Actress Leslie Jones decides to return to Twitter after two day leave Black Entertainment 6
S Black People : Malcolm's return from Mecca. Black People Open Forum 11
sekou kasimu Black People : Should black people return to segregation? Black People Open Forum 39
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Return to the Big Easy: New Orleans’ grassroots revival African American History Culture 0
V Black Spirituality Religion : THE RETURN OF ALLAH Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : 14-Year Boycott, Serena Williams Return To Indian Wells Black Entertainment 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : DA ReTURN of Bishop & $$Rich$$ (Xtremely)ladies Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Return To Forever - The Romantic Warrior Black Entertainment 0
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : The Return of King Kong Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
KingSango Black People : Let's return in glory to Africa. Black People Open Forum 9
KingSango Black People : The Challenges Facing Diaspora Africans Who Return To Africa. By F. Wafula Okumu Black People Open Forum 2
Alarm Clock Black People : After three years, why does Skip return with that Blame Game rhetoric??? Black People Open Forum 2
CosmicMessenger Black People : The Return of Cosmic Messenger Black People Open Forum 5
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jimi Hendrix Experience - Voodoo Child (Slight Return) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Black People : The Return of Jim Crow Black People Open Forum 27
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Why would Yeezus punish those that partake of his music upon his return? Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Eccl 12vs13 Black Spirituality Religion : Why Would Jesus Punish those that eat “SWINE” upon His Return? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Return of the Gods Omowale Jabali 67
Destee Black People : The Pope Should Return Africa's Stolen Treasures Before He Retires Black People Open Forum 11
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : ReTurn 2 Forum Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Bunmi Doyin The Front Porch : Return The Front Porch 4
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Interesting blog - Return to Slavery in the USA Black Money Business Jobs 0
K Black People Politics : The Rise and Return of Continental Africa Black People Politics 3
JTWilson Black People Politics : Israel: Every African 'infiltrator' will return home Black People Politics 12
Ankhur Black People : Washington's scheme to block Aristede's return Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : ARISTEDE WILL RETURN!!!! Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People Politics : Ishmael Reed: "Obama, Jim Crow Media and the Return of the ****** Breakers" Black People Politics 3
Ankhur Black People : How did we Sleep on Rand Paul's call for the return to Jim Crow? Black People Open Forum 26
Keita Kenyatta Black Ancestors : QUEEN'S RETURN TO THE ANCESTORS Honoring Black Ancestors 51
Ankhur Black People : Is it Possible for Global Fascism to Return? Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black People : Washington and Arne Duncan, trying to return school segregation? Black People Open Forum 8
Kemetstry Black People : Aspirin Cuts Breast Cancer Return Black People Open Forum 30
PoeticManifesta Quiet Poetry Lounge : untitled return Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
J Black Poetry : ".. will they return " pt. 2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4