Black Spirituality Religion : A Response to the Shunning of the Black Church and the Truth about the Bible

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Each1teach1, May 6, 2008.

1. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Peace Fam,

With all the anti-bible and anti religious rhetoric on the board, I thought Id add my 5 cents into the matter. While I have my beefs with the black church and the new testimate, I dont fully reject the bible and the church based on our historical connection to both. I, like many of you out there had spent time in the black church growing up. It was where I recieved my foundation and begining of faith but it was certainly not the end of my faith. Also like most people I lost faith in the church because of the behaviors of our so called church leaders and their lack of true leadership and direction for our ailing communities. That fact later coupled with discrepancies in the biblical text its self and more importantly the hipocrisy of the leaders of my former congregation.
    In anycase I had wondered, as the words from Lauren Hill's song flooded into my head; "I look at my environment and wonder where the fire went, What happend to everything we used to be?" I looked back to the days of Richard Allen, Absolom Jones, James Forten Paul Cuffe. I looked back to the days where slaves worshipped on the bank on sundays but really used that time to discuss an escape route, A time when the church was used to organize the NAACP and grass roots organizations to help the plight of blacks. Today, it has become a show a pie in the sky sunday where they all get together to day dream about an afterlife instead of looking after this very life right now. It has become a joke, many churches are no longer a place where we can gather and discuss struggles for freedom. There had been a time where the black church was good for something, when men and women could come together without the overseeing of whites and discussed isssues that concerned the community. I hail these times and will not condemn the church even though it has become a joke in many cases, though not all. I hail and remember these times because it was on the backs of the black churches that we achieved important gains here in America. It was and is a place where we can get our thoughts together if we can just get focused to remember the cause.

When it comes to the bible

I dont understand why people here completely dismiss the bible as a white fabrication, or white lie. Well actually I do understand when it comes to the structuring of the KJV and the decision of which books would not be canonized. But im talking particularly about the old testiment, the fact that the Torah is being dismissed as fabrication. Dont you all know that the people of the Torah were black people??? The proof is right there in the book. Even if it wasnt archeology backs up the fact that the people of the bible were black (with the exception of some descendants of one of noahs sons, but thats another thread) In anycase, much of the mystical things that we talk about here in this section are discussed in the apocrapha, litterally the hidden books of the bible These are books that were translated along with the original bible and torah that were left out because they either were 1) too worldy 2) seemed to introduce man as a diety, (yes a GOD) and 3) gave the adversary too much attention which seemed to introduce the concept of monotheism as opposed to their being one power.

I am in the process of making my studies of the original Torah, midrash, Talmud and the Zohar along with the hidden books. I am very excited and will update you all of any progress that I make.

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    60% of black people

The whole plan is to get black people to reject something that was created by our black ancestors and just because the person that tries to get you to reject the Old Testament is black, it don’t mean they are your friend or on your side. The greater of black organizations have been destroyed by black people.

When we were freed as slaves there were about 60% of black people that did not want that freedom because they were afraid to leave the white mans umbrella and a lot continue to be the same way.

These same type of black people struggle to fulfill the ideology of the Caucasian and that is to make black people believe the original people of the Old Testament were Caucasians and that Caucasians created the Bible even when the stories in the Bible can clearly be traced to ancient, ancient Africa.

It was Caucasian Jews that first presented the idea to black people that Israel and Judah was white people. Any black people today repeating the same ideas are simply following the white mans lead.

Evil comes in all shapes, forms and COLORS.

Don’t let evil tell you that the Specific Word of GOD can be faked because once you accept that idea then you have accepted a god that is unable to protect it’s own Words and communications to us.

The ancient Specific Word of GOD is not faked.

Keep me updated on your studies.

Peace.

3. Each1teach1

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    I agree whole heartedly bro, I think its a very sad crime that you have black people who claim to have done their research and know their history, that say Jesus and Abraham Never existed when their is historical and archeological proof that proves that they did! What kinda ignorance is that??? One may not agree with much of what is says in the bible but we do know that the people it speaks of did exist as there is proof in our world today. People need to come to the realization that the bible, the koran and torah along with their respective religions ARE NOT FABRICATIONS. THEY WERE HOWEVER, IN MANY CASES HIJACKED AND TAMPERED WITH BY EUROPEANS.

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    About the only thing we can blame on the Caucasian is changing the race and skin color of the original people, other then that and it was our own race and ancestors that so called smudged the Bible as far as it’s historical aspect. Once you understand the Old Testament and what it is, you will understand why they had to do it.

For example:
    How far do you think the Bible would have gotten if the Noah flood story was written in it’s original form?

Noah being a visitor (Nummo) from the star system Sirius. Noah’s Ark being a spaceship and the animals being the DNA of the animals we have on earth today.

You can’t have something this advanced written in a book that is to progress through every generation of humans. Even today many black people have no idea or concept of where space is or what it is.

That’s why the original story was altered by the Egyptians. They took the concept of space, which was the original environment in which Amma’s(GOD) Egg busted open with life and turned it into chaotic waters or Nu.

Anybody and any tribe at any time zone understood the concept of chaotic waters but did not understand the concept of space.

All of the Bible and the ancient stories it represents had to be dumbed down for the non-scientific people. This allowed everybody to be able to grasp the basic concept of what was being written about until humans reached a higher knowledge to actually understand our ancient stories.

The mistake we often make is that our ancestors that wrote these ancient stories were dumber and less advanced then us, when in reality we are the dumber and less advanced.

We can’t even understand the basic concept of light and dark. We have been taught that dark is light and light is dark and rebelling against GOD is good. Like Yoda said “You must unlearn what you have learned”.

5. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    I am very interested in knowing where the proof of Jesus and Abrahams existence is. In my travels I have been to Rome< IS-RA-EL< Egypt and numerous other places. I have still yet to see any concrete evidence that the 2 ppl mentioned existed. The only thing that I have seen concerning archaeology is that some cities mentioned existed. Through my studies I have found that the stories of Jesus and Abraham can be traced back to ppl in Ancient Kemet. what ever proof u have plse share it with me. I will be waiting ur or anyones reply. Peace and Blessings.

P.S. Qu'Ran not Koran

6. Each1teach1

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Peace bro, sorry for my error in spelling the Qu'Ran. There is a website where you will find most of the evidence you need and as ive looked it over most of it seems pretty concrete. They give sources that support the claim that not only were the people of the biblical error black, but that jesus did exist, as his image was likend on a coin during the reign of the emperor Justinian granted it was coined 500 years after his death. As for Abraham, his descendants are the people who call themselves Beta Yisreal, we know them as the Falasha. some of the evidence is circumstancial but yet its still evidence, as you've already pointed out the towns and cities mentioned in the bible, not only that but the details of people and things that were contemporary of his time are thoroughly documented.

http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/physicalapp2.htm

7. mardukson

mardukson Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1

I don't know why you have to insist that the bible is the word of the creator of the universe.

If by "god" you mean some ancient, king, Ancestor, or strong man who became a great ruler, than aiight, but the creator of a trillion suns didn't write or dictate the bible.

The bible is 90 percent about imperialistic propaganda, just like most things written today are.

If the Creator wanted people dead, or enslaved why wouldn't [It] do the dirt [Itself]. Why get your beloved children to do it? Most people can't kill for no reason without having it affect them negatively in some way.

Just because the people in the bible were black, or the people who wrote it were black(though they weren't, not in the versions we have) don't mean genocide and ethnic cleasning is good or right.

That's what we Blacks are trying to survive now.

Btw, I checked out your music from when you postes links on the Rastafarispeaks site.

Pretty good. You still at that?

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    total annihilation

What truly separates us humans from the beast in the field?

It’s Specific Word is a dictation. Any information that comes as Thus saith the LORD or The LORD said unto me that is of ancient text we must absolutely conceder those Words as the Dictation of the creator of a trillion suns.

Once you say that the ancient Specific Word of the Supreme Being was altered, manipulated as being an untruth then you have destroyed the Supreme Being in the only way human beings can communicate.

I know this board is swarming and overwhelmed with people that want to make you believe they can magically communicate and tap into GOD but the truth of the matter is they can’t. Even the Dogon Song teaches that those powers were removed from humans as we were genetically altered from the Nummo beings.

My mind continues to be open to the possibility thus I will always give anybody the opportunity to prove they can tap into GOD with a simple little test. So far no one has passed the test nor have I met anyone that can see the future as the old prophets could do through speaking as GOD. When I meet that person then I will know we are on the verge of the New Kingdom.

Because when the pure energy of GOD does something it is absolute of perfect. This means if GOD Itself moved to kill the kill would not only stop at that one solder or person but absolute destruction all the way to that souls existence. That means every soul that lead to the existence of that soul would be destroyed into oblivion for them and us.

This Energy moved a little bit once and even then IT had to restrain Itself. From this movement an entire nation of people were vanquished, enslaved, chastised and scattered in the earth. Even today a large percentage of this people continue to be blank as to their nature, worth and history even though their very state of existence proves itself. When GOD Itself moves to do something that action alters our entire reality. Another time GOD moved and the Universe was created.

Just think how blacks would be acting if there were no rules from GOD to make some of us hesitate on evil thoughts. I mean we have a Book that truly can’t be dated telling us that we are basically accountable for our sins and we continue to have a large percentage of killers, dope dealers and blacks that do evil for the fun and hype of it.

We destroyed Egypt because we rejected the Specific Word of GOD. Once we created false gods it was all we needed to go hog wild and murder each other with no restrictions.

The Specific Word of GOD is that little thing that keeps us from total annihilation.

Thanks,
    Yes, I am getting back into it but know I am concentrating more on doing live shows and have been working mainly on that. I had been hesitating and hesitating to play live because all of us think we have all the time in the world but recent events has taught me otherwise. : )

9. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    oxymoron

Answer to your own question……

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Each1teach1,

May I ask just what are you searching for?