Black Hebrew Israelites : A Remnant of Israel

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
REMNANT OF ISRAEL

Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel
be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved ROMANS 9:27

I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold: they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men. MICAH 2:12.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
REMNANT OF ISRAEL

Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel

I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee; I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold: they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men. MICAH 2:12.

For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel
among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve,
yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth. AMOS 9:9.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
REMNANT OF ISRAEL

Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom,
and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I
will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob
, saith the LORD. AMOS 9:8.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
THE CHILDREN OF GOD

[9] For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me:
and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come,
and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

[10] When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed,
Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

[11] And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west,
and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

[12] But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness:
there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

[13] And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast
believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
ST MATTHEW 8:11.
ST MATTHEW 8:9-13.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : ISRAEL as ETHIOPIANS & The Remnant of Edom ... Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
S Black Poetry : of the remnant Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Omar to Introduce Resolution Declaring Support for Anti-Israel BDS Movement Black People Politics 38
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Ethiopian Jews threaten mass hunger strike over Israel move Christian Study Group 0
J Black Spirituality Religion : the concise refutation of those who claim that the children of israel were the children of kush Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 86
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : michael-bennett-nfl-not-going-on israel-government-trip- Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : HEBREW ISRAELITES in ISRAEL TODAY--THE HARD TRUTH Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Israel's Netanyahu declines offer to meet with Obama: White House Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Israel Courts African-American Evangelicals, Despite Some Hurdles Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : From Jacob to Israel: Hyksos & Amorites AACOOLDRE 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Israel Lobby Finds a New Face: Black College Students Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Ancient Church Uncovered During Highway Project in Israel Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Rania Khalek on U.S. Police Training in Israel and Israelis Advocating Genocide Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Israel to force African migrants to '3rd country' Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Israel: Bibi Netanyahu's 'Obama Condescension' Nearly Causes Lost of Election Black People Politics 33
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : President Israel Net-A-Yahoo cites fictional Ester AACOOLDRE 0
alessia Israel777 The Front Porch : Shalowam Israel The Front Porch 14
RAPTOR Ethiopia : How Israel Forcibly Sterilized Ethiopian Jews Ethiopia 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People : Bolivia declares Israel ‘terrorist state’, scraps visa exemption agreement Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Israel Grants First Golan Heights Oil Drilling License To Dick Cheney-Linked Company Black People Open Forum 1
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : Ur, El and Jezreel - Israel Does Not Exist Upon Mer en Ptah Stele Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
RAPTOR Black People : Violent Anti-African Race Riot Rocks Israel, Black Men and Women Beaten Black People Open Forum 112
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Congress triples Obama's request on military aid to Israel Black People Politics 0
E Black Spirituality Religion : Who is the true Israel? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
RAPTOR Black People : Israel stays silent on Syria bombing Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Jacob, Horus & the flag of Israel AACOOLDRE 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : A SYRIAN-HEBREW~A STATUE OF JOSEPH-ISRAEL'S SON in Ancient Egypt Christian Study Group 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : A STATUE OF JOSEPH-ISRAEL'S SON in Ancient Egypt Christian Study Group 1
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : The Most High's Army Wake Up Israel Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 7
Chevron Dove Black Christians : Syria, Israel, & the Miss Universe Pageant--MISS ISRAEL 2013 Christian Study Group 0
Chevron Dove Black Hebrew Israelites : The Hypocrisy of a Black MISS ISRAEL Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
Chevron Dove Black People Politics : Israel Conducted Airstrike On Syria Weapons Facility . May 2013 Black People Politics 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : A 'BLACK' Miss Israel!--Is This Political or What!? The Crowning Moment Chevron Dove 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Israel to send African migrants to third country Black People Politics 44
N Black Spirituality Religion : Israel's program has been set aside Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : Wake up men of Israel Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 46
6 Black Spirituality Religion : High Priestess Chielo Israel Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
I Black People : Israel will attack Iran soon Black People Open Forum 2
AACOOLDRE Black People : Romney & the prime minister of israel Black People Open Forum 1
Mad Skillz Black People : Israel Interior Minister: Israel “Belongs to the White Man” Black People Open Forum 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Anti-African street violence surges in Israel Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Black Hebrew Israelites : Nation of Israel Study Group Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Hebrew Israelites : Israel Rejects Black Hebrews As Jews Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 47
JTWilson Black People Politics : Israel to become biggest jailer of refugees(Black People) Black People Politics 1
JTWilson Black People Politics : Newspaper Editor: Israel Should Consider Assassinating Obama [UPDATE} Black People Politics 1
JTWilson Black People Politics : Israel: Every African 'infiltrator' will return home Black People Politics 12
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : WE ARE ISRAEL Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : DAUGHTER OF ZION LEARNS TRUE ISRAEL HISTORY !! (2 of 2).mp4 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0