Black Poetry : A Reminder...

I know sometimes it feels like we know so much or we've been there and we would like to warn others of the dangers ahead. But the reality of it, is that Jah almighty will pick up where you end. When you've said all you can say and do, then just pray for your for them my friend.
Great write Poet.
Love on,no matter what! Love On!

This piece has more to do with not listening to one's better judgement. But regarding your response:

I know sometimes it feels like we know so much or we've been there and we would like to warn others of the dangers ahead. But the reality of it, is that Jah almighty will pick up where you end. When you've said all you can say and do, then just pray for your for them my friend.
Great write Poet.
Love on,no matter what! Love On!

I myself, don't warn those I care about to flaunt what I know, it's because I care enough about them to warn them. No one knows exactly of another's trials, we can only relate. Thank you Lataisha Nicole.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back